Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone Problem
2563 7 2019-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BA Drone Dude
lvl.2

So I've contacted Ryze about this issue and they have yet to get back to me (sent inquiry this morning) but I'm just curious as to what caused this issue. Quite a while back I was out recording flooding in my area on a windy day (terrible idea) and I ended up hitting a tree. I did not think much of it at the time and it flew perfectly for a while after that. This morning however, I did a systems check just for the heck of it and when I attempted a flip (windless area) the front two propellors ejected. I did a calibration after that and ran into the issue again. I put the blades back on and on the third flight attempt one of the front motors would not move and on takeoff emitted a bit of smoke from the inner of the drone closest to the associated motor. Any ideas what happened?
2019-10-4
Use props
BA Drone Dude
lvl.2

I fear starting the drone back up could cause the motor to potentially catch fire or it'll just not work at all. I have no idea
2019-10-4
Use props
BA Drone Dude
lvl.2

Ryze requests a video but I can't send it from my laptop. If somebody from Ryze could respond here I could probably send it through here.
2019-10-4
Use props
RYZE
Super Moderator

BA Drone Dude Posted at 10-4 09:42
Ryze requests a video but I can't send it from my laptop. If somebody from Ryze could respond here I could probably send it through here.

Sure thing Dude, sincerely sorry for this unpleasant experience this caused you.
kindly perform video here or attach a video link, as well as the ticket number to locate your inquiry for further assistance. Thanks.
2019-10-5
Use props
BA Drone Dude
lvl.2

Drone flight issues  https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QmYpbrk1RKCUeOKVDlPERMMDcJ4rlgeP

Here's the link to the video. I am inquiry ticket number 21886 and in case I didn't send the address and telephone just let me know.
2019-10-7
Use props
BA Drone Dude
lvl.2

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QmYpbrk1RKCUeOKVDlPERMMDcJ4rlgeP
No idea if the link above will work but I am beginning to run out of ideas as to how the heck I am going to send this video. Let me know if it works.
2019-10-8
Use props
deathsquad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6763835 ft
  • >>>

The prob guards can break and get bent out of shape. Could have prevented the prop from spinning. Sounds like one of your motors needs replacing though. You can get them off ebay for fairly cheap and they aren't hard to install yourself. There are youtube vids on it. Good luck!
2019-10-14
Use props
BA Drone Dude
lvl.2

United States

Thanks for the tip! However, my drone is already in transit to the DJI location in California. Sooner or later they will receive it, repair it, and hopefully send it back.
2019-10-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules