Righe su foto .DNG
2228 5 2019-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mmphotomovie
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16079 ft

Ciao a tutti, ho provato a scattare delle foto in volo con il mio drone Mavic 2 pro in formato .DNG, solo che scaricando le foto ho visto che hanno dentro delle righe che rovinano la foto, come se una parte di esse fosse spostata.   CosW95GABzFDEM7uP2bKSPvLq3z1qRKVUK9eIlzsgE8Nmadf//Z[/img]
2019-10-4
Use props
mmphotomovie
lvl.1

2019-10-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if this video came from the SD card of the aircraft? Does this problem occurs in a different format? Have you tried to check this photo in different software that could support DNG format. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-10-5
Use props
mmphotomovie
lvl.1

hello, it comes from the external card, a 128giga sanDisk extreme v30 xc1 - 3 A1. I tried to open with the file in different ways but it always has the line. If I click in .jpg it has no line. perfect jpg.

2019-10-6
Use props
fans347fb95b
lvl.1

DJI Tony Posted at 10-5 08:17
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we know if this video came from the SD card of the aircraft? Does this problem occurs in a different format? Have you tried to check this photo in different software that could support DNG format. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

hello, it comes from the external card, a 128giga sanDisk extreme v30 xc1 - 3 A1. I tried to open with the file in different ways but it always has the line. If I click in .jpg it has no line. perfect jpg.
2019-10-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans347fb95b Posted at 10-6 09:51

Hi. we're sorry for the late response. Would it be possible if you could try to use a different SD card to see if this would be the same result? Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules