GL300K factory reset android (plus remote)
4390 2 2019-10-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TriptyX
lvl.3
Flight distance : 349226 ft

Ok, does anyone know a REAL way to trigger an android factory reset via buttons? I tried DJI assistant, factory reset failed, and I cannot find a combination of buttons that will reset the software inside the tablet. And yes, I DO have a problem, I entered the developer settings and ACCIDENTALLY activated something, and now my screen is rotated by 90 CCW, and I cannot find the factory reset menu. Remote is working just fine, but its rotated, and as soon as I enter settings menu it goes to some garbage letters, clicking back shows the normal start screen only rotated. So in the end I just need to factory reset it somehow. Thank you
2019-10-4
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Unfortunately, we cannot reset the software inside the RC of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro + using only the buttons. However, we can restore the factory default of the built-in monitor in the settings. You need to go to System Settings> Backup and Reset> Restore Factory Default. Please keep us posted on the latest updates for us to help you further. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-10-5
Use props
TriptyX
lvl.3
Flight distance : 349226 ft

As I wrote above, there was no way to get to settings, since the screen would go blank. Also the DJI assistant does recognize the remote but issuing a reset command gives and error.
Here are the steps to fix the problem:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=199646&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D559%26typeid%3D559
2019-10-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules