Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help - Video Flicks , Davinci Resolve 16 YouTube 4K render best set.
188 3 10-5 05:45
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jason WAI
First Officer
Flight distance : 1292785 ft

Hi Guys

Just wonder if anyone might share their experice of YouTube 4K best rendering setting. I've tried to export the footage using Divinci Resolve 16 YouTube 2160P preset but the video quality was terriable. The trees and various of things were boxed. I'm wondering if the compression was a bit high. Searching the information and trying different Customs setting but the viedo quality was not satisfied. It seems fine when the raw footage was watched on the computer. But on a 4K TV  wacthcing via YouTube, the Video seems to have a flickering issue. Something blinks slightly throught the video. Any idea and how can I fix it?

10-5 05:45
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from fellow DJI members here in Forum. Thank you for your continued support!
10-5 08:03
Use props
Jason WAI
First Officer
Flight distance : 1292785 ft

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-5 08:03
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from fellow DJI members here in Forum. Thank you for your continued support!

Thanks Gamora . Hope someone could share his/her  experience.
10-7 07:29
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Jason WAI Posted at 10-7 07:29
Thanks Gamora . Hope someone could share his/her  experience.

You are always welcome Jason.
10-8 14:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules