osmo action mic monitoring
1489 3 2019-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mingkent
New

if i use rode wireless go with osmo action and connect to my iphone can i monitor the sound with airpots when recording?

2019-10-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The Osmo Action supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections, however, the mobile device can't be connected without using these two types of connections. Therefore, using 3rd party accessories that would require wireless connection wouldn't be possible as the mobile device is connected to the Osmo Action. Hope that this would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.
2019-10-5
Use props
mingkent
New

DJI Tony Posted at 10-5 13:55
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The Osmo Action supports Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connections, however, the mobile device can't be connected without using these two types of connections. Therefore, using 3rd party accessories that would require wireless connection wouldn't be possible as the mobile device is connected to the Osmo Action. Hope that this would clarify your query. Thank you for your support.

so, if i just connect to iphone can i monitor audio that osmo action when recording?
2019-10-7
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

mingkent Posted at 10-7 10:22
so, if i just connect to iphone can i monitor audio that osmo action when recording?

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We're sorry that the audio can't be monitored during the recording on our application. Thank you for understanding.
2019-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules