What to buy?
515 6 2019-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_wg0xfi8GAQDR
lvl.1

Hi all.
Im looking at buying my first drone. I want to start flying and hopefully get into the commercial side of things like real estate, aerial photos and building inspections etc.
I hope to get my licence in the next year once i get more experience.
I have been looking at the mavic 2 pro. Will this be good enough as an entry drone for this line of work ? Or is there another drone i should be looking at.
I do not want to spend too much more in case i find this is not for me after all.
Thanks in advance.
2019-10-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our valued DJI members here in Forum. Thank you!
2019-10-5
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft

I think the Mavic 2 Pro is way better than an 'entry drone' Yoy can't go wrong with it. Cheers
2019-10-5
Use props
djiuser_wg0xfi8GAQDR
lvl.1

ssylca44 Posted at 10-5 11:07
I think the Mavic 2 Pro is way better than an 'entry drone' Yoy can't go wrong with it. Cheers

Great thanks for that. I do like the look and all the positive reviews about it.
2019-10-5
Use props
ssylca44
First Officer
Flight distance : 434721 ft

djiuser_wg0xfi8GAQDR Posted at 10-5 12:19
Great thanks for that. I do like the look and all the positive reviews about it.

Plenty of reviews on youtube!
2019-10-5
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>

Use an Osmo Pocket on a tall pole.  It's surprising what you can achieve.  (Well, after all, this is the Pocket forum).
2019-10-5
Use props
Curt1591
First Officer

" (Well, after all, this is the Pocket forum)"

Yes; you might get more detailed replies if you post on another forum.
2019-10-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules