loss of video signal on the Inspire1 SLAVE controler
1439 5 2015-6-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zeitlinger
lvl.2
Italy

Hello,

did any one experience the very early loss of video signal of the slave (camera) contoller while the master still receives a good signal? Both RC controlers side by side with the same antenna angle and free view to the aircraft.

Is it a safety feature by DJI or a damaged (video) antenna on my (slave) controller?

Thanks
2015-6-10
Use props
biedermannmax
lvl.2
Flight distance : 186955 ft
United States

This might depend on what tablets you are using.  I ussually pilot with a nvidia shield, and the camera opp is running off of a ipad mini 3.  We have notice the video feed cuts out more on the ipad mini, and it got worse with the ios update.  Try using a different tablet on the slave remote and see if you are having the same problem, if anything this may help you figure out if it is the remote or not.

Best of luck!

2015-6-11
Use props
marvelles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 600479 ft
Germany

Its The Same like my Controller....After The new Firmware Update The Slave Controller has massive dropouts.
The Master Controller is perfekt....i Hope The new Firmware will fix this.
2015-6-11
Use props
zeitlinger
lvl.2
Germany

biedermannmax Posted at 2015-6-11 23:03
This might depend on what tablets you are using.  I ussually pilot with a nvidia shield, and the cam ...

On the slave I use the direct HDMI output to an HD monitor - no tablet, so the error must be somewhere in the receiver
2015-6-14
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

zeitlinger@gmx. Posted at 2015-6-15 13:55
On the slave I use the direct HDMI output to an HD monitor - no tablet, so the error must be somew ...

I had a friend who had video transmission troubles with the second controller.  He learned that it receives the video from the first controller via wifi and as soon as he turned wifi off on his phone it went from horrible to perfect.  

Have you tried this?

My experience with video on the second controller has been very good.  I don't remember if I had wifi on or not now that I think of it.
2015-6-14
Use props
jamesandersonch
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2568770 ft
  • >>>
United States

I have this issue running NVIDA shield / Ipad air 2. Is anyone else running into this problem?
2016-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules