Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO 4, Ipad Mini 3, Phantom 4 - Will it work?
2578 4 2019-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
phantom4panther
lvl.1

Hi team!

I've browsed the forums for an answer to this question and the results seem to conflict.

Can I ask people who use the phantom 4 comment their experience with tablets - namely ipads, as I'm currently considering getting x2 ipad mini 3's...

I've got two P4's as part of youth organisation so I'd like to make sure I get the best bang-for-buck device and have a good knowledge if it will work!

Appreciate all your input and advice !!

2019-10-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day phantom4panther. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots here in DJI Forum with regards to this inquiry. Just a friendly reminder that It is recommended for you to use a recommended mobile device for the said drone for compatibility and reliability purposes. You may also refer to the image below stating the recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 4. Thank you.

2019-10-6
Use props
phantom4panther
lvl.1

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-6 08:11
Hello and good day phantom4panther. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI co pilots here in DJI Forum with regards to this inquiry. Just a friendly reminder that It is recommended for you to use a recommended mobile device for the said drone for compatibility and reliability purposes. You may also refer to the image below stating the recommended mobile device for the DJI Phantom 4. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks DJI Stephen, I appreciate you sharing that list!

I see that the ipad mini 4 is there as well. Can anyone place a comparison between the mini 3 and mini 4 ?
2019-10-9
Use props
zappy49
First Officer
Flight distance : 446900 ft

phantom4panther Posted at 10-9 16:20

I see that the ipad mini 4 is there as well. Can anyone place a comparison between the mini 3 and mini 4 ?

mini 3 has A7 mini 4 has A8 processer
2019-10-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

phantom4panther Posted at 10-9 16:20

You are very much welcome phantom4panther. I hope that you will get the best information with regard to the difference and the specifications of both iPad mini 3 and iPad mini 4. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2019-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules