Gimbal issue with my P3S
821 3 2019-10-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
telephony
lvl.1

Brief video showing what the gimbal on my DJI P3S drone does at powerup. (720p 30fps)
Any ideas as to what the root cause may be?

To me anyway,m it looks like the firmware in the drone may have become partially corrupt; is there a way to force-install a firmware update when I already have up-to-date firmware in the drone?

Thank you!!! :-D
2019-10-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day telephony. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the gimbal of your DJI Phantom 3 Standard. You may try to perform a gimbal calibration to see if the problem will still persist. Also, may I ask what happen prior to the said issue? Did you experience any hard landings? If yes, I would recommend you to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assessment of the said drone. Please note that DJI can only perform data analysis for units falling within the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Have a good one.
2019-10-6
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft

Give the flat ribbon cable a good inspection.
2019-10-6
Use props
WD9EON
Second Officer
Flight distance : 686886 ft

I would check the grub screw and shaft for tightness and alignment.  Doesn't look like a firmware problem.
2019-10-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules