Aircraft does not update firmware.
829 5 2019-10-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Anderson Machad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5968 ft

Dear
Copy a firmware to the properly formatted memory card.
I start the aircraft with the card inserted and the control turned on but the control led aon instead of green is red, at the end of the update it shows me the red light in the gimbal and a constant beep showing failure. It is worth remembering that I am having problems with all the firmware versions I tried.
I can't make my aircraft connect to the control. It follows down what happens in the log file:
========================================================20101 00:00:14 remo-con disconnect================================
Packet: P3C_FW_V01.09.0200.bin
Upgrading...
Result: Failed.
Reboot the aircraft and try to upgrade the firmware again.

Understand that the date seems to me to be wrong, maybe it's the starting date.
I've been in the application and I can connect the cell phone to the control, but only have control of the gimbal and no other information related to the aircraft.
I still have the control light in red.

I'm really sad that I can't solve it, I haven't been able to fly 30 minutes since the purchase!

2019-10-6
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft

Does the aircraft require being rebound to the RC?

RedHotPoker
2019-10-6
Use props
Ben Mason
lvl.4
Flight distance : 610614 ft
  • >>>

It may be that your aircraft has a firmware issue, but you should at least try to re-bind the controller and refresh the firmware of the controller. You can also try resetting the controller.
2019-10-7
Use props
Fsong
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6794646 ft
  • >>>

Ben Mason Posted at 10-7 01:24
It may be that your aircraft has a firmware issue, but you should at least try to re-bind the controller and refresh the firmware of the controller. You can also try resetting the controller.

Oh, this is what happened to me recently.

The first time, it downloaded and installed-tried, but failed at 99% the last mile.

The next day, the DJI GO said firmware downloaded. Then I clinked and reinstall the firmware to the drone, then it reached the 100%. Success!

HTH,
2019-10-7
Use props
Anderson Machad
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5968 ft

Dearly beloved,
could someone explain to me how to redefine the control?
Thank you
2019-10-10
Use props
Peterx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

1.Did ya activated the P3S via app yet? 2. How was the result of firmware upgrade? Did you use the menu in cam view yet?
1. the P3 must been activated 2.If the FW upgrade was successful then you can control the bird. 3. connect your bird and remote via WIFI to your mobile and start cam view in startmenu. Then if ya ´ve cam view then tab the 3 points in upper right corner. Look for the RC menu. There you can do all options ya need.
2019-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules