Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Questions on Active Track (no remote)...
635 2 2019-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dji_OlivierG34
Second Officer
Flight distance : 464072 ft

Hello,
I tried yesterday my MA  in Autonomus Active Track mode (AAT), without the remote controller. I was on my mountain bike, on a flat area. The MA was following me while, suddently, it stops and started to focus on a tree. It crashed in the tree without any damage. So few questions:
- Is there any logs we can analyze, as there's no remote controller or something else ?
- In autonomous mode, does the MA checks NFZ ?
- What is the max speed ?
- As read in a different post, you cannot use Autonomous Active track while climbing or going down too quickly, but if the speed is not too high, does it work ?
- In AAT, does the MA just follow  or is possible to film in FRONt of you and/or make it "POV" around you ?

Thanks for your feedback,
2019-10-7
Use props
SD_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>

I tried it also on multiple occasions but failed. It either stopped in it's track, lost subject or began tracking something else. I gave up.  If the drone was in NFZ you wouldn't have been to take off. In terms of logs, go onto the DJI app to access your flight logs.
2019-10-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Mavic Air. In Active Track mode, the maximum moving speed is 10m/s for the objects that follows. The Terrain Follow is not supported by the DJI Mavic Air for now. In addition since there was a crash that happened on the said drone and if in case in the future if your DJI Mavic Air is not working or responding properly please contact our DJI support team at  https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further help. Have a safe and happy flying always.
2019-10-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules