DJI {Phantom 4 Disconnected
1320 5 2019-10-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
david.w.sinclair
lvl.1

I sent my drone to DJI repair to fix the gymbal.  All was working well except the gymbal (which had some water damage but drone still connected and flew and I could take images).  On return from DJI after repairing the gymbal the drone would not connect.  I tried unistalling and reinstalling the App.  I tried restoring facrtory settings and firmware updates.  I have folllowed advice on DJI tutorials and on this forum.  I have not been able to fly my drone for months since it was returned "fixed".  Very frustrating my drone was returned in an unsuable state.
2019-10-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi david.w.sinclair, we are sorry for the troubles on connection, may we verify it is the aircraft failed to connect to the remote controller or the remote controller failed to connect to the mobile device? What is the color of the remote controller after powering the RC and aircraft? Any chance to share us a screenshot of the error message?
2019-10-7
Use props
david.w.sinclair
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-7 19:25
Hi david.w.sinclair, we are sorry for the troubles on connection, may we verify it is the aircraft failed to connect to the remote controller or the remote controller failed to connect to the mobile device? What is the color of the remote controller after powering the RC and aircraft? Any chance to share us a screenshot of the error message?

2019-10-9
Use props
david.w.sinclair
lvl.1

2019-10-9
Use props
david.w.sinclair
lvl.1

This link sorted me out.  All working now.  https://www.youtube.com/embed/jPdlE_zKWYk
2019-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

david.w.sinclair@gmail.com Posted at 10-11 17:02
This link sorted me out.  All working now.  https://www.youtube.com/embed/jPdlE_zKWYk

Glad to know the issue has been sorted out, enjoy flying.
2019-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules