Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Display Current ISO
1000 6 2019-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
breezeway95
lvl.4
Flight distance : 826854 ft

I haven't seen an option to display the current ISO on either the built-in screen or an attached iPhone.
Or is there?

I try to run at 1/60 shutter while allowing the ISO to float with the use of ND filters. I would like to easily at-a-glance see what the current ISO is set to to determine if I need to increase or decrease the ND filter selection.

If not currently available, I would like to suggest it as a potential feature for a future upgrade.
2019-10-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask what mobile device are you using? May we have the screenshot of the interface of the app on your end for further help? In addition to this matter, in Pro mode , ISO, shutter, and EV values can be adjusted automatically or manually, in M mode, shutter and ISO can be adjusted. In A mode, EV value can be adjusted. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-10-8
Use props
GD NOOBS
Second Officer
Flight distance : 220554 ft

DJI Tony Posted at 10-8 11:05
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask what mobile device are you using? May we have the screenshot of the interface of the app on your end for further help? In addition to this matter, in Pro mode , ISO, shutter, and EV values can be adjusted automatically or manually, in M mode, shutter and ISO can be adjusted. In A mode, EV value can be adjusted. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

I think he wants to see current ISO setting while shooting the video.
2019-10-8
Use props
breezeway95
lvl.4
Flight distance : 826854 ft

DJI Tony Posted at 10-8 11:05
Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. I would like to ask what mobile device are you using? May we have the screenshot of the interface of the app on your end for further help? In addition to this matter, in Pro mode , ISO, shutter, and EV values can be adjusted automatically or manually, in M mode, shutter and ISO can be adjusted. In A mode, EV value can be adjusted. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.

I would like to be able to see the current ISO setting on either display while recording (similar to shutter speed) so that I can determine at a glance what the Pocket is automatically adjusting the ISO to.  If this is not currently available as a feature, then I would like to suggest that DJI incorporates this feature into a future upgrade.
2019-10-9
Use props
Wiz33
Captain
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>

Good Idea, it would be very useful.
2019-10-10
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

breezeway95 Posted at 10-9 06:00
I would like to be able to see the current ISO setting on either display while recording (similar to shutter speed) so that I can determine at a glance what the Pocket is automatically adjusting the ISO to.  If this is not currently available as a feature, then I would like to suggest that DJI incorporates this feature into a future upgrade.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply. We've coordinated this query to our designated department and consider this as a suggestion if this wouldn't be possible. Thank you for understanding.
2019-10-19
Use props
JE Rome
lvl.4
United States

Displaying the ISO while shooting video would be very helpful.
2019-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules