P4 gimball noise
1276 3 2019-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
photoplay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 274324 ft

I could use a little help from you guys;)

I have a P4 advance with the SW V01.00.0128

The gimball is making a weird noise, any idea what to do to solve it?

Here is a small video that shows the problem.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/765qb35r8ms49e0/Video%2026-09-2019%2020.56.03.mov?dl=0

Thank you in advance

/Peter

2019-10-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. May please ask what happens prior to the issue? Did you experience any hard landing? Also, you may try to perform the gimbal calibration to see if the problem persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-10-8
Use props
photoplay
lvl.2
Flight distance : 274324 ft

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-8 12:22
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. May please ask what happens prior to the issue? Did you experience any hard landing? Also, you may try to perform the gimbal calibration to see if the problem persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi Gamora, I am not sure if it was a rough landing or after a software update/refresh in the DJI assistant 2. Suddenly the noise was there.

I’we tried to calibriate the gimball more times but it get stuck at 50%

I am looking forward to hear from you again.

/Peter
2019-10-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

photoplay Posted at 10-8 19:59
Hi Gamora, I am not sure if it was a rough landing or after a software update/refresh in the DJI assistant 2. Suddenly the noise was there.

I’we tried to calibriate the gimball more times but it get stuck at 50%

Thank you for the additional information. Since you've managed to exhaust the troubleshooting steps that could possibly rectify the problem on your drone, however, it seems that the problem persists, we highly recommend sending the unit into our repair facility for further evaluation. Please note that DJI can only perform data analysis for units falling within the warranty period; otherwise, valid charges will apply. You may refer to the link below. Thank you for your kind and understanding.

https://www.dji.com/support
2019-10-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules