Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
phantom 4 pro v2 aircraft disconnected
12253 21 2019-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans16963fa1
lvl.1

New phantom 4 pro v2.  connected and updated firmware.  says connected when push ready to fly shows aircraft disconnected.  Video feed is live but no control.  Have uninstalled and reinstalled dji go 4 three times, used iphone and ipad and switched batteries, and powered everything off.  All lights on aircraft are red every time.  Have repaired three times as well.

2019-10-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry for the troubles, does the Aircraft Status Indicator also show solid red? If yes, it means Critical Error, is there other error message in the APP? What is the color of the Remote Controller Status LED when the APP shows Disconnected? What is your current firmware version of your aircraft and remote controller? A screenshot would be appreciated.
Besides, may we have your previous case numbers?
2019-10-8
Use props
fans16963fa1
lvl.1

DJI go 4 is connected to controller but not to aircraft.  Controller and aircraft are properly linked with green light on both.  Have reinstalled firmware on aircraft and controller.  they match.  There is a camera feed but no control.  v 1.00.2200 on both controller and aircraft.  

2019-10-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans16963fa1 Posted at 10-10 15:54
DJI go 4 is connected to controller but not to aircraft.  Controller and aircraft are properly linked with green light on both.  Have reinstalled firmware on aircraft and controller.  they match.  There is a camera feed but no control.  v 1.00.2200 on both controller and aircraft.  

Thanks for getting back to us. If it is convenient, please kindly provide us with the aircraft SN and your operation video, we'll double check and see whether the issue can be solved remotely, thanks in advance!
Besides, upon checking the ticket number you offered #2372543, we do not find your previous case number in the system, as you mentioned the drone has been repaired three times, do you send it to DJI for service directly?
2019-10-10
Use props
fans16963fa1
lvl.1

I'm not sure what you mean by operation video but I've attached photographs of equipment and app.  I've also tried using a different sim card without success.

aircraft SN : 11u3g6s002m889
2019-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans16963fa1 Posted at 10-11 14:04
I'm not sure what you mean by operation video but I've attached photographs of equipment and app.  I've also tried using a different sim card without success.
[view_image]
[view_image]

Sorry for the late response, please reply to one of my posts so that I will receive the notification and reply timely.
For your case, it is recommended to send in for the diagnosis, did you receive this drone from our repair center? You mentioned the drone has been repaired three times, may we have your previous case number?
2019-10-14
Use props
k ravi kumar
New

India

2020-3-5
Use props
k ravi kumar
New

India

2020-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

k ravi kumar Posted at 3-5 03:04

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please make sure you have updated the firmware for the aircraft and the remote controller to the latest, then please try to relink it again. If the issue still persists, please provide us with your operation video and the firmware version screenshot. We'd like to help you check it.
2020-3-6
Use props
GIS.nrd
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-10-14 01:58
Sorry for the late response, please reply to one of my posts so that I will receive the notification and reply timely.
For your case, it is recommended to send in for the diagnosis, did you receive this drone from our repair center? You mentioned the drone has been repaired three times, may we have your previous case number?

I’m having the exact same issue as fans16963fa1 except my firmware is 1.00.5.  Just received my drone back from a DJI gimbal repair (under warranty) for an aircraft less than a year old and under 10hrs total flight time.  There is a red error in status that says ‘Gimbal Disconnected.’  I’ve tried re-linking remote, checked firmware, uninstall/reinstall DJI app, iPad, iPhone, different lightning cables, and different sd cards.  Still just see ‘Aircraft Disconnected.’  Very frustrating.
2020-4-1
Use props
GIS.nrd
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-6 01:52
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties that you encountered. Please make sure you have updated the firmware for the aircraft and the remote controller to the latest, then please try to relink it again. If the issue still persists, please provide us with your operation video and the firmware version screenshot. We'd like to help you check it.

My P4Pro 2.0 had to be sent in to DJI for a limp gimbal repair.  I received it back and finally had a chance to try it out yesterday.  I set everything up as usual, but I get an “Aircraft Disconnected” message in the DJI Go 4 app.  Toward the bottom of the screen (after tapping on the Aircraft Disconnected status message), there is a red warning that says “Gimbal Disconnected.”  When the drone starts up, it goes through the Gimbal check sequence and points forward as expected.  Status light on the controller linking button (above microSD slot on drone) is green.  There is video transmission to the App, but there is no Gimbal Control and the Camera will not take a picture with the manual shutter button.  The drone props will not turn on.

I’ve found many possible solutions online, but nothing has worked and I keep running into other issues.

So far, here’s what I have tried:
•             Checking that the firmware is up to date on both the drone and controller (more on this later)
•             Trying multiple microSD cards, reformatting microSD cards, AND trying without a card installed
•             Trying different lightning cables to connect controller to iPad
•             Trying iPhone instead of iPad
•             Uninstalling and reinstalling DJI Go 4 app
•             Trying different batteries
•             Re-linking the controller to the drone (multiple times)
•             Restoring drone to factory defaults (with DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom v. 2.0.8); completed successfully, but didn’t fix issue.
•             Refreshing the drone firmware did not succeed after trying multiple times with and without microSD card installed with DJI Assistant 2 for Phantom.  Upon failure (always at Updating 28%), message says “Battery update error.  Please disconnect and re-insert the battery.  Aircraft will try repairing automatically.”  Bottom of the page has Error Code: 0x020b04.  So I proceed to remove battery, reinsert battery, click ‘Confirm’ on the battery error message.  Nothing.  See option to upload error log; Click to upload error log, get message ‘Failed to Upload.’  
•             Tried using different USB port on PC to do firmware update.  No change.
•             DJI Go 4 says drone firmware is up to date (1.00.5000).
•             Tried to refresh firmware on controller with DJI Go 4 app using 10sec. long press on the three bar menu on app startup page.  Failed the first time, appeared to succeed second time.
•             I’ve spread this out so that the drone doesn’t overheat, but it hasn’t made any difference.

I’m out of ideas so any help would be appreciated.
2020-4-2
Use props
fans85a4180e
lvl.1
Sweden

I have exactly the same issues and tried the same very same actions.
Prior to the firmware upgrade I had battery connectivity issues and after the upgrade this state. The drone is not used the last year and hardly not used at all the first year.
2020-5-22
Use props
GIS.nrd
lvl.1

United States

Did you ever find a solution to this?
2020-5-22
Use props
supitswes
New

United States

What was the solution for this. Mine is straight out of the package and can’t fly.
2020-7-2
Use props
supitswes
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-10-8 19:43
We are sorry for the troubles, does the Aircraft Status Indicator also show solid red? If yes, it means Critical Error, is there other error message in the APP? What is the color of the Remote Controller Status LED when the APP shows Disconnected? What is your current firmware version of your aircraft and remote controller? A screenshot would be appreciated.
Besides, may we have your previous case numbers?

What ended up being the fix for this? I'm having same issue. Remote connected, can operate camera, but in the top left corner of app says "aircraft disconnected"
2020-7-2
Use props
fanse93e195f
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2675423 ft

India

I crashed my DJI phantom 4 pro V2.0.. No any external damage. Remote kd is green and gets the live preview, Gimbal does its self dance on start but I am getting  *Aircraft Disconnected* error. The batter status and sensors status is not showing. Motors not starting.
Please help.
2020-12-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fanse93e195f Posted at 12-11 21:20
I crashed my DJI phantom 4 pro V2.0.. No any external damage. Remote kd is green and gets the live preview, Gimbal does its self dance on start but I am getting  *Aircraft Disconnected* error. The batter status and sensors status is not showing. Motors not starting.
Please help.

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about the accident with your drone, you are recommended to send it in for a thorough diagnosis. Please send an email to support@dji.com, our team will help to open a case and provide further assistance. Thanks.
2020-12-12
Use props
djiuser_WcZERK7591Ze
New
United States

Hello! We have a Phantom 4 that has not operated since September. It has been sent for repair a total of 3 times with none of them proving that the initial issue has ever been resolved.

When trying to connect to the drone, I receive "Aircraft Disconnected". This drone is used to assess large buildings and we are in a frustrating position with the amount of time and resources used to fix the problem. The aircraft worked one day, then not the next and has not operated since then. This is also after paying $400ish to have it "repaired".

No one at DJI Service seems to really understand how to trouble shoot and I was reassured that the drone would be tested prior to being returned this time and also reassured it would be operational when we received it. Every person I speak with just comes to the conclusion that it must be sent in AGAIN.

I am desperate for solutions at this point.

DESPERATE.
2021-1-5
Use props
onthewaveme.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84833475 ft
  • >>>
United States

THIS IS A REAL PROBLEM THAT DJI HAS NOT ACKNOWLEDGED IT IS CLEARLY A DEFECT IN DESIGN ISSUE. WE HAVE 3 P4 PRO V2. All of them SAME EXACT PROBLEM INTERMITTENT, UNDEPENDABLE, UNSTABLE ISSUE. WE TOO HAVE SENT BACK 2-3 times. They failed out of box or worked for a few times then SAME EXACT PROBLEM DISCONNECT FOR NO REASON. 2 OF OUR DRONES DID NOT RTH AND LANDED THEMSELVES IN THE OCEAN AS WE WATCHED IN HORROR ON 2 SEPERATE OCCASIONS. DJI SAW OUR LOGS, WHICH CLEARLY POINTED OUT IT WAS NOT PILOT ERROR BUT DISCONNECTS UNDER A THOUSAND FEET AWAY LINE OF SIGHT. TODAY IT HAPPENED AGAIN WHILE FILMING FOR CAL TRANS. THE HEAD OF CAL TRANS ASKED ME WHERE MY DRONE WENT. I SAID IT DISCONNECTED. THE FIRST THING OUT OF HIS MOUTH TO WAS "IS IT A PHANTOM 4 PRO V2?" I WAS SHOCKED TO HEAR THAT HE KNEW THIS!! HIS DRONE HAS SAT IN A BOX OUT OF FEAR. HE THINKS THE ONLY DISPLAY IT WILL WORK WITH IS THE  IPHONE 7. FORTUNATELY FOR ME TODAY I WAS LUCKY, AFTER 20+ MINUTES I FINALLY SPOTTED MY DRONE AND DEPITE THE DISCONNECTED SAMSUNG GALAXY TABLET I WAS ABLE TO USE THE REMOTE TO GET IT ON THE GROUND WHILE KEEPING A CLOSE EYE ON IT.
$2000.00 FOR 100'S OF THOUSANDS OF THESE SOLD TO THE PUBLIC BY DJI, 100'S OF MILLIONS ON THIS PRODUCT ALONE, IF NOT BILLIONS!! IT'S CRIMINAL, PLAIN AND SIMPLE IF THEY KEEP REFUSING TO DO A RECALL, OWN THERE IS A REAL PROBLEM HERE BEFORE A BETTER PRODUCT COMES ALONG AND YOU LOSE YOUR CUSTOMER BASE. EITHER FIX IT OR GIVE US ALL OUR MONEY BACK.

I HAVE LOST 3 P4 PRO V2'S AND 2680.00 OUT OF POCKET TO REPLACE 2 THEY WOULD NOT COVER, AGAIN THE LOGS CLEARLY SHOWED THEY JUSTY STOPPED RESPONDING WHETHER 5' AWAY OR A 1000' AWAY. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH DJI PLEASE OWN THIS IS A MASSIVE DEIGN FLAW AND FIX IT OR GIVE US A REFUND. DJI CALLED ME FROM CHINA A MONTH AGO BEFORE THIS STARTED HAPPENING AGAIN. I DARE DJI TO CALL ME AND DISCUSS AGAIN AND LETS GET THIS ISSUE FIXED ALREADY. WE DON'T NEED LITHIUM BATTERIES DROPPING OUT OF THE SKY INTO THE OCEAN, DO WE DJI?

DJI YOU DON'T WANT BAD PRESS FROM MILLIONS OF OUR SUBSCRIBERS/VIEWERS...REMEMBER THE MAY  FRONT PAGE OF THE LA TIMES WITH OUR MAIN DRONE PILOT, MALIBU ARTIST CARLOS GAUNA ,HE'S  HAD THIS HAPPEN AS WELL AND IS ON HIS 3RD DEFECTIVE DISCONNECTING P4 PRO V2 DRONE AS WELL... DJI MADE HIM PAY TOO EVEN THOUGH HE HAD DJI REFRESH!! WE GET MILLIONS OF VIEWS ON SHARK FOOTAGE AND THIS WILL NOT BE GOOD PUBLICITY FOR DJI IF WE START GIVING THIS PRODUCT THE BAD RAP IT HAS EARNED. PICTURES STORIES AND FOOTAGE CONTINUED TO NY TIMES, LONDON TIMES, CBS, NBC, PBS, DISCOVERY CHANNEL, NATGEO COVERED WITH OUR COMBINED GREAT WHITE FOOTAGE ALL SHOWING THE P4 PRO V2. WE CAN UNDO THAT... FIX IT DJI , FIX IT. HARRY RABIN URL:ONTHEWAVEPRODUCTIONS.COM ONTHEWAVE@ME.COM
2021-6-29
Use props
DronardoUAS
lvl.2

Spain

Is this happening worldwide ¿?   I'm having disconnect issues with my Phantom 4 Pro v2.0 too. Tried switching controller with DJI Smart controller with no success. It always disconnects from the remote controller with red light triggering RTH. It happens every time I have tried the last month. It usually happened at random distances, but lately even 50 meters away or less almost every time, never past 500m in last month. This happened suddenly. Went from 2km stable  to losing connection with remote before reaching 200m in a matter of days. I´m afraid to send it for repairing after what I´m reading from other users.
This is Shameful. I have bought almost every device they have launch to market. I expected a better support for these wonderful machines. It takes few of these incidents for people to lose confidence in the brand and seek alternatives. I own a business that depends on these machines to help saving lives so it´s not a joke for me. I had to bought another device to cover for the phantom but I would like to fix it sooner than later since it´s been very reliable and effective until this happened.
I hope someone at DJI is reading this and taking steps to solve the problem. These are not isolated occurrences.
2021-7-1
Use props
AWDstylez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2561562 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anyone ever find a resolution to this or even the cause? Brand new out of the box P4P V2 can't stay connected for more than a few seconds at a time... unless it randomly decides to stay connected for an entire flight. Ready to return it.
2021-7-27
Use props
djiuser_ukd1g8whPAvm
New
Canada

I own a prov2 myself and it will not connect period i have not had it in the air since i bought it and was just looking for a guide to help out? but now that this coming January 2023 my warranty will be up and i also received 3 extra batteries for this which i bought sep anyway one battery is already cracking on the plastic in the front i have not even had this in the air? and the battery is cracked (only on the top of it) but this is making me think twice about finally getting my bird off the ground could you help me out here in canada thanks DJI
Dave L
2022-7-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules