Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Action iPad support
3935 8 2019-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf829668f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14885 ft
  • >>>

Hi All,

Can someone tell me if Osmo Action can be used on Apple IPad?   If not natively is there a workaround or aftermaket app that will allow compatibility?

Thanks in advance!

2019-10-8
Use props
Fishycomics
Captain

If you do not own a DJI Osmo Action and asking, Yes I just went to the App store and   loaded up.  Yes for me I got that to work 100% on my IOS Mini Air 2
2019-10-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. There is a possibility that the IPad will work on the DJI Osmo Action. However, since it is not listed on the recommended mobile device we cannot fully guarantee that the application will work properly on the said device. I will highly recommend you to use a recommended mobile device that was listed below. Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!

2019-10-9
Use props
Fishycomics
Captain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B050-utIKoU
2019-10-9
Use props
fansf829668f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14885 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for the replies guys, especially 'fishycomics' for the walkthrough video!   I am looking at purchasing one and wanted to make sure first.
2019-10-9
Use props
Fishycomics
Captain

fansf829668f Posted at 10-9 15:59
Thanks for the replies guys, especially 'fishycomics' for the walkthrough video!   I am looking at purchasing one and wanted to make sure first.

No problem at all     glad the   video was helpful.
2019-10-9
Use props
djiuser_ueRDFdoRI49F

Australia

No it does not
2022-9-10
Use props
rgfiesta
New

Japan

Isn't it odd that DJI support the iPhone but not the iPad?
2023-1-5
Use props
Fishycomics
Captain
United States

As the actual IOS  12 gen I own works as well the iPhone to connect,  here is hte vid showing

2023-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules