Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
New Osmo Mobile 3 Firmware Released (10/09/2019)
10235 22 2019-10-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Support
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Overview:
  • Date: 2019.10.09
  • Firmware: v01.00.00.50
  • DJI Mimo App iOS: v1.2.4
  • DJI Mimo App Android: v1.2.4

What’s New?
  • Optimized performance after powering off by shortening the time it takes to enter storage mode.
  • Optimized joystick control after switching to front camera.
  • Optimized performance when pressing the trigger three times to switch between front and back cameras.
  • Increased the endpoints of the tilt axis, and added a reminder in the DJI Mimo app before reaching the endpoints.
  • Optimized the joystick control speed.
  • Optimized performance when switching between Follow mode and FPV mode.
  • Optimized performance when switching between Upright mode and Side Grip mode.
  • Fixed some minor bugs.

Notes:
  • If the update fails, restart Osmo Mobile 3, DJI Mimo, and re-connect the mobile phone’s Bluetooth, and retry.

2019-10-8
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for the update!
2019-10-9
Use props
TMRE
lvl.2

Any ETA on iPhone Pro 11 phones?
2019-10-9
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>

Nice update. Just going to update now.
2019-10-9
Use props
Where can I make a request?
It would be nice to have a feature that automatically "re-tracks" the person after the tracking is lost.

I like to track myself doing sports, but when I turn my back the osmo looses track of me. It would be nice that it automatically "retracks" myself as soon as I turn my face back and I don't need to do the gesture again.

Where can I request this for the next firmware update?
2019-10-13
Use props
HenryT
lvl.1

Any idea what the timeline is for the Note 10+ to be supported by the app? Looking forward to accessing the Ultrawide with MIMO
2019-10-13
Use props
Daymon W.
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3131745 ft
  • >>>

HenryT Posted at 10-13 19:53
Any idea what the timeline is for the Note 10+ to be supported by the app?  Looking forward to accessing the Ultrawide with MIMO

i thought it was supported i have used it
2019-10-15
Use props
HenryT
lvl.1

Daymon W. Posted at 10-15 11:31
i thought it was supported i have used it

oh? I must have missed something then because when I pick either the Video/Photo function in the Mimo app, I am unable to select the lens...it just defaults to the Normal lens without any options for me to select the UltraWide

So in your version of Mimo , you have the option to select Ultrawide? Did you Zoom Out to access it or do you see it from the on-screen option from within the app?
2019-10-15
Use props
RayNg
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12823560 ft
  • >>>
United States

What is the tilt limits? I was hoping to capture star trails (different app on my iPhone) of the night sky, but it doesn't tilt up enough.
2019-10-22
Use props
fansd59551e2
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2340295 ft
  • >>>
Greece

I believe that a great feature would be to record audio as a separate file during the record of Hyperlapses, Timelapses and Motionlapses! Please DJI make it possible in your next update!
2019-10-25
Use props
fansbe50928c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 380548 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Avoid this update with Android - After this update the device constantly drops Bluetooth connection meaning your recordings constantly fail. Avoid, Avoid, Avoid
2019-10-31
Use props
assorium
New
Flight distance : 33730 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Bought OM3 today. Have an issue with constantly dropping Bluetooth connection. I tried on my new Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ and on my old Samsung Galaxy S9+. Please fix, currently, the app is dangerous to use because of all footage loss
2019-10-31
Use props
young501
lvl.1
United States

Hey DJI... its been over 2 weeks since mimo app for android became unusable.... what is the hold up??? Please fix it soon. I trust you guys wont let us down.
2019-11-3
Use props
MeZelf
New
Netherlands

When will 60fps be available on Android in the nimo app?
Odd that iphone already has it.
As I read it in other threads we aren't to expect this in the next 2 years.
2019-11-3
Use props
FatherOfMayhem3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 380548 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Please make it clearer that this update removes the compatibility with ALL Samsung phones and ALL Later Google Pixel phones

The official reply from DJI on this issue is as follows.

Thank you for giving us time to resolve your issue about your DJI Mimo app crashed. However, based on our application team. They advised to please use a different phone, this problem was already forwarded to our technical colleagues that are stepping up testing and optimization of the application. Kindly wait for the further update regarding on this.

I mean , of course we all have different phones lying around, think ill use my iPhone 11 instead because its just lying around!!!! Said no one ever
2019-11-5
Use props
nuihanoi
lvl.1
Vietnam

HenryT Posted at 10-15 23:35
oh? I must have missed something then because when I pick either the Video/Photo function in the Mimo app, I am unable to select the lens...it just defaults to the Normal lens without any options for me to select the UltraWide

So in your version of Mimo , you have the option to select Ultrawide? Did you Zoom Out to access it or do you see it from the on-screen option from within the app?

I also suffer from the same situation as you!
2019-11-6
Use props
nuihanoi
lvl.1
Vietnam

Expect admin to support firmware update in a different way. This method is currently not available.
2019-11-6
Use props
Stuggi
New
Germany

cool! nice!
2019-11-7
Use props
Stuggi
New
Germany

How can i Open a thread?
2019-11-7
Use props
TMRE
lvl.2
United States

iPhone Pro 11 fix?
2019-11-7
Use props
fanse2c20404
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9478 ft
Poland

Hello everyone, I will not write because everything has already been described for osmo 3 and galaxy s9.  
2019-11-12
Use props
fanse2c20404
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9478 ft
Poland

Hello everyone, I will not write because everything has already been described for osmo 3 and galaxy s9.  
2019-11-12
Use props
nomaden
New

Indonesia

can someone help me ? pls...
i've any problem with my new Dji Osmo 3..
it's always drifting by it self..drifting to the right (while using front camera) and drifting to the left (whila using back camera)
2020-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules