ibeesworld
New

ibeesworld
2019-10-10
Use props
MazukFarnas
New

India

I'm thinking of getting the mavic mini to replace my extremely dated 3DR solo that is no longer supported by the company that made it. I think I can sell my current drone for 200-250 dollars and if the mavic fly more package goes down in price it might be worth it to wait for Black Friday.

What do y'all think?
2019-11-2
Use props
AliceSmith
lvl.2

China

Of course,you can also transfer Android data with WIFI.MobiKin Assistant for Android is what you need.It will connect your device into computer via WIFI.
2019-11-18
Use props
MazukFarnas
New

India

MazukFarnas Posted at 11-2 00:22
I'm thinking of getting the mavic mini to replace my extremely dated 3DR solo that is no longer supported by the company that made it. I think I can sell my current drone for 200-250 dollars and if the mavic fly more package goes down in price it might be worth it to wait for Black Friday.

What do y'all think?

I'm thinking of getting reverse phone lookup the mavic mini to replace my extremely dated 3DR solo that is no longer nba reddit supported by the company that made it. I think I can sell my current drone for pcpartpicker 200-250 dollars and if the mavic fly more package goes down in price it might be worth it to wait for Black Friday.

What do y'all think?
Thankyou
2019-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules