Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
LCD blank after updating
1906 7 2019-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
johannessutedja
lvl.1

Ketika saya dihidupkan di saku osmo saya  , gimbal / kamera bergerak seperti biasa tetapi layar saya tidak menyala. Lampu led hijau menyala. ,   dan ketika saya mencoba untuk terhubung dengan dji mimo itu tidak dapat dideteksi              

semua ini terjadi setelah pembaruan dan koneksi berhenti  Saya telah mengambil video dari masalah dan itu dapat dilihat di tautan youtube di bawah    https://youtu.be/EYfUfZlaALA

2019-10-11
Use props
johannessutedja
lvl.1

When I turned on in my osmo pocket, the gimbal / camera moved as usual but my screen didn't turn on. Green LED is on. , and when I try to connect with dji mimo it can't be detected all this happened after the update and the connection stopped I have taken a video of the problem and it can be seen on the youtube link under https://youtu.be/EYfUfZlaALA
2019-10-11
Use props
johannessutedja
lvl.1

2019-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi johannessutedja, we are sorry for the trouble caused, please also export the logs which can be found at MISC/LOG/camera_log.log + gimbal_log.log + emergency_log.log in the hidden file of the SD card to us for further analysis.
2019-10-11
Use props
johannessutedja\
lvl.1

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-11 22:32
Hi johannessutedja, we are sorry for the trouble caused, please also export the logs which can be found at MISC/LOG/camera_log.log + gimbal_log.log + emergency_log.log in the hidden file of the SD card to us for further analysis.

maaf sepertinya semua data telah ada di kartu SD telah diformat ulang dan DJI MIMO lama telah diinstal sebagai instruksi yang diberikan ketika saya berbicara dengan bantuan DJI, ini saya lampirkan percakapan awal saya dengan DJI care ... .................................................. ............... dan bukan hanya dji care yang meminta untuk menginstal dan memformat kartu SD ... Saya pergi ke Toko Ritel Resmi DJI di Jakarta Utara, mereka juga menyarankan hal yang sama , tetapi masih tidak ada saran, saya mencoba menghubungi kantor pusat di HK

chat with Dji Care-page0001.jpg
chat with Dji Care-page0002.jpg
chat with Dji Care-page0003.jpg
chat with Dji Care-page0004.jpg
2019-10-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

johannessutedja\@hotmail.com Posted at 10-12 05:58
maaf sepertinya semua data telah ada di kartu SD telah diformat ulang dan DJI MIMO lama telah diinstal sebagai instruksi yang diberikan ketika saya berbicara dengan bantuan DJI, ini saya lampirkan percakapan awal saya dengan DJI care ... .................................................. ............... dan bukan hanya dji care yang meminta untuk menginstal dan memformat kartu SD ... Saya pergi ke Toko Ritel Resmi DJI di Jakarta Utara, mereka juga menyarankan hal yang sama , tetapi masih tidak ada saran, saya mencoba menghubungi kantor pusat di HK

I will verify with our engineers to see if there is any other suggestion, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-10-13
Use props
johannessutedja\
lvl.1

thank you very much for your attention and input on the problem that makes me confused and sad
2019-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

johannessutedja\@hotmail.com Posted at 10-13 04:26
thank you very much for your attention and input on the problem that makes me confused and sad

You are welcome, I have sent you PM, please check, thank you.
2019-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules