Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
The Swiss Alps
8882 46 10-11 15:47
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ElectricLife Atellani
Captain
Flight distance : 8034531 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Thanks Mountaindrone
11-3 02:58
Use props
djiuser_BUBp3MSBYoGa
New

India

I was discussing with a good friend of my own around this article . I feel you made a lot of very good points here, we’re looking forward to find out more information from you.
11-10 07:30
Use props
fans812df717
lvl.4
Flight distance : 526795 ft
United States

ElectricLife Atellani Posted at 10-29 03:22
It lets you fly from that spot, with a limited height.
If you move by a km or 2 it will not let you fly at all (Because of the airport). This was also a day of zero activity at the airport (Mostly military fighters) as well and we had a chat, through local friends with the hang gliders, which were miles away anyway (Except one, who was fully aware).
Gorgeous place, BTW

I understand what you are saying but you are not correct. The ONLY way you can fly there within 5 km of airport is by getting approved from Skyguide and/or airport tower. That request most likely will NOT be granted. Don’t be deceived by thinking there are no activities at the airport. Fighter jets can appear at any time for training missions and they might launch from a different location. Also, hang gliders must carry a transponder when they fly so Skyguide knows where they are.  Fly safe, there are so many awesome spots where you can fly without restrictions. Thanks!
11-11 09:29
Use props
djiuser_wjbgRkene0JX
New
Flight distance : 1437 ft
Australia

Nice footage
11-11 23:11
Use props
pianoplayer7
Second Officer
Flight distance : 244239 ft
United States

Great footage! I would love to fly there someday.
11-12 06:43
Use props
KostaN
lvl.1
United States

Hey great videoWhat gimbal speed u use?
And what speed for the controller?
11-13 17:55
Use props
djiuser_65eFojfjIz20
New

United Kingdom