DJI care refresh from BH photo
1921 8 2019-10-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kbab
lvl.1

I purchased a Mavic 2 Pro  with the Care Refresh from B&H. Arrived on 10/9/19, and I activated it yesterday (waited a day, as I didn't get the email for the DJI refresh care). I activated it yesterday after checking my order on B&H, and it says delivered on the DJI refrresh care. I DO NOT have an email with a code from B&H, and I most definitely will be past the 48hrs through the weekend. I still have yet to receive the activation code for Care  Refresh. I attempted to contact B&H, but all channels are closed till Sunday, 10/13/19 (likely due to Sabbat). I seriously am at a loss what to do. Can anyone from DJI comment on this? What should I do?

2019-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Kbab, if the DJI Care Refresh was purchased from B&H, the activation code should be provided by them, may we have the serial number of your drone to see whether we can help?
2019-10-11
Use props
Kbab
lvl.1

Hey Mindy, thanks for the reply. I have not yet received the code from B&H. Should I PM you the details of the drone?
2019-10-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Kbab Posted at 10-12 07:46
Hey Mindy, thanks for the reply. I have not yet received the code from B&H. Should I PM you the details of the drone?

PM has been received, we will verify with the related team to see whether we can help and keep you updated, thank you for your patience.
2019-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Hi Kbab, thanks for your patience, your DJI Care Refresh has been activated successfully, please check more details here: https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2019-10-14
Use props
Kbab
lvl.1

Thank you!!
2019-10-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

My pleasure, hope you enjoy flying.
2019-10-15
Use props
djiuser_SmKHbWXMia5d
New
Flight distance : 489 ft
United States

Same issue for me. Bought a mavic mini. No code yet from B&H and the DJI website is saying it wasn't activated automatically. Can you help? I already activated.
2019-11-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_SmKHbWXMia5d Posted at 11-24 15:58
Same issue for me. Bought a mavic mini. No code yet from B&H and the DJI website is saying it wasn't activated automatically. Can you help? I already activated.

Hi there, I have replied to your PM, please check, thanks.
2019-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules