Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Need feedback from anybody traveled to China and/or Germany with their I1?
707 0 2015-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PureSQNut
Second Officer

United States

I am leaving next month for about a month long trip overseas for work. I have been able to get all of the details needed for all of the countries I am going to visit except two of them.

For anybody that has traveled into nad out of China and Germany I am looking to find out if they had any issues with customs etc with the I1. Sadly I will not have time to fly my I1 in China so it will only be along for the ride but I need ot make sure that it being with me isnt going to cause issues.

Other locations I will be visitjng include Taipei, Jakarta, Surabaya, Tokoyo, Bangkok, Fuket, Guongzho, Shenzhen (maybeI should to a fly by on DJI corporate, j/k Id probably get shot down by Chinese police, lol),  Beijing, Frankfurt, Berlin, hamburg  Stuttgardt,  Hanover, Munich,  Copenhagen and Billund before heading home.

I have been looking into local laws etc and a couple countries I will never try to get off the ground but Id like to get as much flight time in as possible and I am making sure that there isnt any issues on these last two countries that would encourage me leaving it at home.

Thanks in advance...

2015-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules