Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cannot Enter the DJI GO Application after updating
2293 3 2019-10-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_0yk5hSyQjVDO
lvl.1

cannot log in to the DJI GO account after updating. What's the solution?
Hi DJI, update again on the Android version. In the application, can't write emails and paswoods.

I updated the application from Google Play Store, after being updated, the tracking feature could not work, finally I uninstalled and downloaded again. What happens after it is installed again. I can't log in to the DJI GO account. the email and paswoods column of writing cannot be written. Please help, what's the solution? Do download the previous version or do you have to wait for the latest updates from DJI GO.
2019-10-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, we're sorry for the inconvenience. Would it be possible if you could provide us a video showing this matter for further assistance? May we know what mobile device are you using? We would recommend isolating this matter by  using a different mobile device. Please keep us posted on the latest progress. Thank you for your support.
2019-10-12
Use props
guidokaleka
New

I'm having the same problem. I have a Samsung S7 running Android 8 and after the last DJI Go update the application close when I try to connect or log into my account.
2019-10-12
Use props
Nene Playboy TH
New

Thailand

DJI GO Can't live facebook
2020-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules