Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin M Bluetooth
2547 10 2015-6-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mark.spee
New

Belgium

Hello,
My imac with Yosemite and my iphone 6 do not find my Ronin M bluetooth..
Bluetooth is on.
What do i wrong??
Greetings from Belgium.
2015-6-11
Use props
mark.vesinet
lvl.1

United States

Unfortunately you must use USB with the PC/Mac. Hopefully they will implement bluetooth soon
2015-6-13
Use props
DJI-Cathy
lvl.4

Hong Kong

It only allow you connect the MAC to your Ronin-M by USB cable, and for your iphone6, you can turn on the Bluetooth, the Ronin-M does not show in the Bluetooth list, you just turn on the APP and search the Ronin-M
2015-6-14
Use props
mianski69
New

France

Hello my friend and i purchased on your website the dji ronin m and guess what it doesn't work
We're really pissed about it, it's worthless for us at the moment and we can not work with it
We tryied the bluetooth connection with few phones on android or iphone and well, it deosn't work
I tryed to connect to the pc and it doesn't see thy connection with the ronin(i installed also the driver so there is no excuse) and on my mac your software crashes every thime so do you have a solution or i'll need to send it you back. FOr now i have a worhtles piece of metal for 1600€ taking space in my room
Thank you

2015-6-17
Use props
gacemdem.hotmai
lvl.1

Algeria

bluetooth don't work on ronin m with android 4.4 for me why?

2015-6-17
Use props
mianski69
New

France

mianski69@yahoo Posted at 2015-6-17 22:32
**** The posts are shielded ****

Hello my friend and i purchased on your website the dji ronin m and guess what it doesn't work
We're really pissed about it, it's worthless for us at the moment and we can not work with it
We tryied the bluetooth connection with few phones on android or iphone and well, it deosn't work
I tryed to connect to the pc and it doesn't see thy connection with the ronin(i installed also the driver so there is no excuse) and on my mac your software crashes every thime so do you have a solution or i'll need to send it you back. FOr now i have a worhtles piece of metal for 1600€ taking space in my room
Thank you
2015-6-17
Use props
mianski69
New

France

Thank you
2015-6-18
Use props
mianski69
New

France

bluetooth don't work on ronin m with iphone 5 galaxy s3 and galaxy s4
also WHY
i bought it and i cannot use it
That's COOL
2015-6-18
Use props
gacemdem.hotmai
lvl.1

Algeria

no answers about bluetooth no working under android 4.4.2 ?
i think DJI know the problem.
2015-6-18
Use props
mianski69
New

France

yep i think they do and just don't care
Thank you DJI
2015-6-18
Use props
mianski69
New