First mountain biking drone vid
1005 8 2019-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JonesfamMavair
lvl.3

My first drone mountain biking video. Feel free to comment or give advise. It is always appreciated.

2019-10-13
Use props
Tomcatuk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 28743 ft

First of all nice Drone footage but took two minutes to get there so maybe chop that off as thought it was going to be all helmet cam but apart from that keep up the good work and liked the music as well :-)
2019-10-13
Use props
Gephaudio
lvl.3
Flight distance : 65702 ft

Great footage. What mode did you use to follow you and where was it taken?
2019-10-13
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>

Thanks for sharing.
2019-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Josh Jones. Thank you for sharing this wonderful video you have captured. Great work and thank you for your support.
2019-10-13
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>

Nice to see.
Were you active tracking the biker, or flying manually?
2019-10-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Nicely done but some of your earlier drone footage seems a bit overexposed especially compared to the panning shots.
2019-10-14
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain

Nicely done, awesome footage
2019-10-14
Use props
RGMGFitness
First Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>

Looks pretty good.  I would suggest getting a little closer to your subject at times.  You may want to try and vary your shots from something far away to a closer image.  Also, based on the wide-open terrain I would suggest giving ACTIVE TRACK a shot.  It's not going to work 100% of the time depending on the terrain and your speed but I think you'll like some of the shots you can capture with ACTIVE TRACK.  Just be careful if your doing any PROFILE shot in ACTIVE TRACK as the Mavic Air does NOT have any side sensors.  You'll find a bunch of YouTube videos out there on ActiveTrack and what works well.

Thanks for sharing....off to a good start.  
2019-10-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules