Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji so called repaired drone after less than 5 runs
1850 7 2019-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Celo1017
lvl.4
Flight distance : 323235 ft

A month after dji repaired my done now this ! It can’t be good . I am so fed up with there customer service . The kept my foam case/battery when they sent me my drone back so called fixed  I’ve flown it maybe 5 times after repairs no crashes hard landings or mis handing. I sent them a video but they didn’t care about my battery or case bet I get no where with this except for upset !
2019-10-13
Use props
Celo1017
lvl.4

2019-10-13
Use props
Celo1017
lvl.4

I am extremely upset Dji can check my flight records no crashes or hard landings the drone Is making a terrible noise at start up and won’t go away, also I just found out at Best Buy I could of replaced the drone at the same cost  of repairs as well, brand new in the box this is not acceptable ! I’ve been a customer of dji since the phantom one I owned the phantom two and three and 4 the Mavic air & spark and this is how dji is treating me they never sent me my battery back they never sent me my case back ,they  are not returning my emails and now this !!! I have not even had the drone very long after repairs and listen to the noise that it is making This is unacceptable dji did not do a good job they ripped (599$ phantom 4 standard )me off at the price if I was aware I could’ve gone to Best Buy and purchased a brand new one in the box for that kind of money Sheri I think I want to talk to your supervisor With all due respect at this point with as much trouble , I’ve had I believe the proper thing to do is to replace the Drone completely ! Sherri if you do not call me back by Monday morning I will be contacting DJ again and asking to speak to the higher above I will send you a copy of the video by email  of the noise it loudly making I believe it’s coming from the gimbal or the computer above the gimbal You have both my work phone and my personal phone please contact me on my work phone immediately .
2019-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Celo1017, sorry to hear the issue still hasn't been solved, I see the complaint was closed because you were not able to provide pictures to prove the battery has been sent in. Per the picture we took when receiving the package, there was no battery. We apologize for this, more evidence would be helpful for further assistance.
And may we verify what the problem is with this aircraft?
2019-10-13
Use props
Celo1017
lvl.4

Mindy I sent you the photo in another post on how i packaged the drone before I mailed the box I sent it on forums and to dji support still you guys continue to disregard  ! Now there’s 2 issues  you guys kept going in circles instead of realizing you’re mistakes I paid a lot of money for a drone that was repaired poorly  please see video above on the noise  @mindy
2019-10-13
Use props
SupCarlos
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>

Yet another horror story about how bad your customer service is.

How about we just stop buying your products?
2019-10-13
Use props
SupCarlos
First Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>

Celo1017 Posted at 10-13 03:43
Mindy I sent you the photo in another post on how i packaged the drone before I mailed the box I sent it on forums and to dji support still you guys continue to disregard  ! Now there’s 2 issues  you guys kept going in circles instead of realizing you’re mistakes I paid a lot of money for a drone that was repaired poorly  please see video above on the noise  @mindy

Don’t bother dude... they don’t care. It’s a different mentality to customers, everything is our fault, believe me I have learned that the hard way.... PM me for my advice...on how to get around their crappy customer service
2019-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry that I just saw your description of the issue, when the motor is turned on and self-check, there is a certain initial speed, and then slips and reaches the limitation, it is normal as long as there is no error message in the APP. Please test the gimbal performance and let us know if there is any other problem during filming.
We never make this case go in circles, our manager has verified with the repairs team that the case was shipped out along with the RC and the drone. As per the battery, based on the package we have received it only includes the case the RC and the drone, there were no batteries in it.
I will inform our manager to follow up again and contact you as soon as possible.
2019-10-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules