Phantom 4 Pro V2 Activation Issue
1944 5 2019-10-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_WaO7OyKgxKSX
lvl.1

I have a new Phantom 4 Pro V2 and I am having trouble activating it. I get an error that says “Activation Service Error: Code 1112.”

I talked to support and they me to redownload DJI Go 4 and also try on another device. I did and tried on both including an android device with no luck.

They also told me that it looked like that error was caused by the unit showing up stolen or reported lost in their system but said that wasn’t the case because they could see it was a new unit.  They didn’t have a proposed solution to offer.

My serial # is 11U3G6A00SM128 and I’m using Apple products primarily (iPhone 10.)

Any help would be appreciated as I have a mapping job I need to do with the Phantom ASAP.
2019-10-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the activation of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2. Let me check this serial number that you have provided from our database for us to know the exact status of the said drone. I will be sending you a PM with regards to this matter. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2019-10-13
Use props
djiuser_WaO7OyKgxKSX
lvl.1

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-13 10:02
Hello and good day. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the activation of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2. Let me check this serial number that you have provided from our database for us to know the exact status of the said drone. I will be sending you a PM with regards to this matter. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Thanks. I’m not sure how to access the PMs on the DJI Forum. I’ve looked in all the menus and can’t seem to locate them. Will you send PM directly to my email from my account information?
2019-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_WaO7OyKgxKSX Posted at 10-14 05:56
Thanks. I’m not sure how to access the PMs on the DJI Forum. I’ve looked in all the menus and can’t seem to locate them. Will you send PM directly to my email from my account information?

You may refer to the below to check. Your issue has been figured out, please try again later to see whether it works now, thanks!
PM.png
2019-10-14
Use props
djiuser_iYYPHJNeaGaY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1403107 ft
Hungary

Hi
I have the same issue with my new P4Pro v2.0.
S/N: 11U3G6C00SM117
Can someone help me?

Thanks

Máté
2020-5-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_iYYPHJNeaGaY Posted at 5-9 10:27
Hi
I have the same issue with my new P4Pro v2.0.
S/N: 11U3G6C00SM117

Hi there, I have replied to your post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-214868-1-1.html
2020-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules