Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sending my Inspire for support
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
manuelsamachado
lvl.1
Flight distance : 711319 ft

Hello,

Recently my drone (DJI Inspire 1 with X5R Camera) had an issue and damaged my camera. I have submitted a ticket for support and DJI told me to ship my drone to their support center in the Netherlands (I live in Portugal).

My original DJI Inspire 1 case broke a couple of months back, so I bought a big Pelican case for the drone and the X5R Camera. Should I ship to DJI my drone inside the Pelican case or ship it inside the original case tapped up, since it's broken and the zippers don't work. If I do not send the drone inside the Pelican case I don't have a place to put my DJI X5R camera inside the original case since I do not have the little box which carries the X5R inside the DJI Inspire 1 original case. I hope I wasn't too confusing.

What is your opinion?

Thank you,

Manuel
2019-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Manuel, if the original case is broken, you can send in the Pelican case, our repair center will ship it back to you once the device is repaired.
2019-10-13
Use props
manuelsamachado
lvl.1
Flight distance : 711319 ft

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-13 19:45
Hi Manuel, if the original case is broken, you can send in the Pelican case, our repair center will ship it back to you once the device is repaired.

Thank you for your reply. How are the costs handled, for sending the package? It's a heavy case.

Thanks,

Manuel
2019-10-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

manuelsamachado Posted at 10-14 06:19
Thank you for your reply. How are the costs handled, for sending the package? It's a heavy case.

Thanks,

Sorry for the late response, I see you have started a ticket online, it seems your address is not qualified for the shipping label, you will need to send package under your own expense in this situation. Thanks for your understanding.
2019-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules