Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Eliminating wave video transmissions
811 5 2019-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlpineDronesEu
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1430 ft

Hi guys, just wondered what the reason might be behind the wavy video transmission during flight on my P4P+?

Is it based on my video setting at 30fps shooting in 2.7k?

aNy suggestions much appreciated
2019-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day AlpineDronesEu. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Are you able to post a sample footage of the said issue for us to see and to be able to assist you further. In addition May I know if the firmware of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro is on its latest version and please try to calibrate IMU and do gimbal calibration to see whether the issue remains. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to help you further. Thank you.
2019-10-14
Use props
Aerial-Image
Captain
Flight distance : 1452408 ft
  • >>>

- dodgy screen - everything upto date? - better if we could see??
2019-10-14
Use props
Geebax
Captain

If you want an opinion on the problem, please upload a short un-edited clip to Youtube, then post a link here so we can see it.
2019-10-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft

Share a sample of the problem video.

RedHotPoker
2019-10-14
Use props
fans9d4538a0

Australia

"wavy video" could be intercepted many ways, best to upload a vid.  For my previous issue with choppy video feed i had to update the drone firmware. Did the trick. I've found i need to update the firmware after any DJI app update.  
2019-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules