gimbal vibration after camera processor swapping
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Federacolo
lvl.1

Hello, I recently make a surgery on my phantom 3 advanced. I have bought the camera processor from a crashed phantom 3 professional and swapped with the one from the advanced. Now it is a phantom 3 professional at all effect, but I've got some vibration on the gimbal that I remember I was not having before the operation. The video from the camera fortunately have no jello but anyway it bores me because maybe it can be symptomatic of something that could evolve in a bad way. I've got the .dat files but have no idea on how to check everything is working properly.
Thank you

.dat
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lwsmhw5k32lrzfr/FLY934.DAT?dl=0

2019-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Federacolo. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 3 Advanced. There could be issues internally with the said drone that is why you are experiencing this issue. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Thank for your understanding and for your support.
2019-10-14
Use props
djiuser_6VOblvX2pqhI
New

Hello.

I have a phantom 3 professional and I can't get the camera to get live feed but it's working g perfect otherwise.
Can someone assist me
2019-10-14
Use props
djiuser_6VOblvX2pqhI
New

Hello.

I have a phantom 3 professional and I can't get the camera to get live feed but it's working g perfect otherwise.
Can someone assist me
2019-10-14
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft

Did you update it, to Phantom 3 Professional firmware?

RedHotPoker
2019-10-14
Use props
Federacolo
lvl.1

RedHotPoker Posted at 10-14 16:08
Did you update it, to Phantom 3 Professional firmware?

it is not needed, phantom 3 professional appear automatically on dji app and record 4k. I noticed that the new vibration dampeners is a bit more hard than the old one. I'll give a try with the old dampeners
2019-10-16
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft

Federacolo Posted at 10-16 08:02
it is not needed, phantom 3 professional appear automatically on dji app and record 4k. I noticed that the new vibration dampeners is a bit more hard than the old one. I'll give a try with the old dampeners

You are all set then.

RedHotPoker
2019-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules