DJI Go 4 need a settings save option please
941 3 2019-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marklyn59
lvl.4
Flight distance : 395072 ft

DJI, you could make the process of upgrading software or installing to a new phone/tablet so much easier if you had a way to save settings in DJI GO 4.
Why won't you consider this?
Or, does anyone know the name of the setting file in the DJI Go App folder that has all of the settings in it?

2019-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day marklyn59. Thank you for reaching out and for the feature request for the DJI Go 4 application. I will cascade this thread/information to the designated DJI department for further development of the DJI Go 4 application and of DJI. Thank you.
2019-10-14
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

+1 Great idea.
2019-10-15
Use props
CanonMax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>

I also agree with this... it reminds me, that for more than over a year I asked DJI the following:
When you want to look at a flight in the FLIGHT LIST former DJI GO 4 versions saved the setting you wanted to see these flights...
a. STANDARD
b. SATELLITE
c. HYBRID
As I just wrote DJI GO 4 DID or USED to save the setting you preferred. Since over more than a year the user's setting is NOT saved anymore... This means that EVERY time you look, but also EVERY time you switch flights from the FLIGHT LIST you do have to choose the MAP VIEW you prefer...
Hm hm hm...
I noticed that these settings ARE saved in DJI GO... I 100% was sure but I did check it just NOW... and indeed my flights in DJI GO always open in HYBRID.... my preferred setting.
I do know DJI does not actually MAKES the DJI GO PROGRAMS but I think it would be an easy question for the programmers they hire....

Take care... DJI makes wonderful products... smoothen and develop the software also!

CanonMax
2019-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules