cas 2468031 - c6r8d6
1394 4 2019-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronemaster1990
lvl.1
Flight distance : 633 ft

Hi, i got my drone repaired by DJI few months ago, its a spark and they had to replace the main body of the drone. I flew the drone last week when i went on vacation after the repair and tehre are multiple issues. The MCU does not colaborate, the drone is highly unstable, it doesnt respond to the commands from my controller properly. I tries using it in different modes and it doenst work. It lands at random places on its ownand when I command it to land it doens land. I am highly unsatisfied with the repair job done by DJI. I took it to my vacation and wasnt able to use it at all, it defeats the perpose of having a drone. Please let me know what to do now.

Thanks
2019-10-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there, apologies for the issues you had with your aircraft. The case number CAS-2468031-C6R8D6 you've provided was of last year of November 2018. By any chance, is there any CAS number we may use? We tried pulling up using your forum account to check and see if there's another case number we can associate with the recent repair.  Please watch this video tutorial in helping you calibrate the DJI Spark's IMU successfully. If the issue still persists, we suggest sending in the aircraft for diagnosis. However, upon checking your activation date, the drone is already out of warranty. If you want to get your product repaired, we have an authorized repair center in Canada that you can turn to. This may involve certain repair and service charges.

If you would like to proceed with the service, please see the following contact information:

Company Name: MULTIROTORHELI

Address: 8099 Weston Road, Unit 8, Vaughan, ON, L4L 0C1
Tel: +1 (866) 354-2721
E-mail: info@multirotorheli.ca
Business Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00am-5:30pm, Sat 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM PST
For saving your time, we strongly suggest you make an appointment before making a visit.

Thanks for your support and cooperation.
2019-10-14
Use props
Flygmaskin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 70719 ft

These issues that you are experiencing.. Did they all show after the repair? And did you not test fly the unit once you got it back, or you waited until the vacation trip?

Did you get your original Spark back from the service center, or did you get a refurbished unit?

What caused you to send the unit in for repair in the first place?

Sounds really unfortunate, I'm sorry for you.

I would be hesitant to  fly the AC until this has been sorted out..
2019-10-14
Use props
dronemaster1990
lvl.1

Flygmaskin Posted at 10-14 10:17
These issues that you are experiencing.. Did they all show after the repair? And did you not test fly the unit once you got it back, or you waited until the vacation trip?

Did you get your original Spark back from the service center, or did you get a refurbished unit?

I flew the drone once inside my home for 1 min after the repair just to check if it's flying I didnt fly it fully to test all the modes or even just normal flying. So on my vacation was the first time that I actually used the drone after the fix. I was not a refurbished drone it was the same drone. I never had these issues before the fix. Also, I understand that the drone is out of warranty, but it clearly seems like the last repaid was not done properly, so I dont understand why I have to pay again since it was not fixed properly the first time.
2019-10-16
Use props
dronemaster1990
lvl.1

dronemaster1990 Posted at 10-16 12:12
I flew the drone once inside my home for 1 min after the repair just to check if it's flying I didnt fly it fully to test all the modes or even just normal flying. So on my vacation was the first time that I actually used the drone after the fix. I was not a refurbished drone it was the same drone. I never had these issues before the fix. Also, I understand that the drone is out of warranty, but it clearly seems like the last repaid was not done properly, so I dont understand why I have to pay again since it was not fixed properly the first time.

also ill try to calibrate the IMU and see if it works. fingers crossed it works....
2019-10-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules