Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Help needed osmo3
783 5 2019-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2c661040
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58809 ft

Ok downloaded firmware successful connection of phone
After conecting mimo app on my samsung s10 5g
To gumball it goes through some info on the tabs then a custom screen appears to place grid lines and set up m button BUT i can not go any further the menu is in middle of screen and i can't touch anywhere on screen .
I have reinstalled app and tried with different phones please assist
2019-10-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Are you able to a screen shot of the said issue for us to be able to see and assists you further. In addition please try to reduce or change the font size on your phone and check if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to assist
you further. Thank you.
2019-10-14
Use props
fans2c661040
lvl.1

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-14 10:38
Hello and good day. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Are you able to a screen shot of the said issue for us to be able to see and assists you further. In addition please try to reduce or change the font size on your phone and check if the issue will still persist. Please keep us posted on the said issue for us to be able to assist
you further. Thank you.

Ill try and reduce font size and take screen shots tomorrow..
Thanks for quick reply
2019-10-14
Use props
fans2c661040
lvl.1

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-14 10:38
you further. Thank you.

Thank you so much was just solved by changing font , there was a button marked done that was off screen .
I have annother question .i know mimo app is not fully compatable with samsung and this is not a complaint just requrst for info .
I have samsung s10 and i have no access to menu for ...ter speed exposure time frame rate , is this normal or should i reinstall
2019-10-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans2c661040 Posted at 10-14 15:45
Ill try and reduce font size and take screen shots tomorrow..
Thanks for quick reply

You are very much welcome. Please keep us posted for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2019-10-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

fans2c661040 Posted at 10-15 07:00
Thank you so much was just solved by changing font , there was a button marked done that was off screen .
I have annother question .i know mimo app is not fully compatable with samsung and this is not a complaint just requrst for info .
I have samsung s10 and i have no access to menu for ...ter speed exposure time frame rate , is this normal or should i reinstall

Hello and good day. It is great to know that the issue has been resolved. With regards to this inquiry.  As of the moment, Android mobile devices cannot change exposure parameters via the DJI Mimo application. For the latest news and updates with the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Kindly please visit our official DJI website at www.dji.com for further details. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2019-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules