Mavic Air doesn't show some videos
479 9 2019-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sam denlok
lvl.1

Hello , so  i try to download videos and photos from internal storage to my pc . But it only shows 3 videos from like 10.Can someone tell me why ?

2019-10-14
Use props
TerryOregon
lvl.2

Will need more detail.

"from internal storage".  

Are you referring to the built-in 8GB of memory on the aircraft - or the internal memory of your phone (where lower-resolution copies are cached)?
2019-10-14
Use props
Sam denlok
lvl.1

Yes the built-in 8GB
2019-10-14
Use props
TerryOregon
lvl.2

So what is the file size of those three videos (combined total)?  8GB might give you about 10-12 minutes at 4K resolution. If you went over 8GB, then there was no memory left for the remaining seven videos.  I would get a 64GB card - this is the one I use.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 9_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2019-10-14
Use props
Sam denlok
lvl.1

TerryOregon Posted at 10-14 11:44
So what is the file size of those three videos (combined total)?  8GB might give you about 20-30 minutes at 4K resolution. If you went over 8GB, then there was no memory left for the remaining seven videos.  I would get a 64GB card - this is the one I use.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/produc ... 9_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Yеs  sizе of  those thrее vidеos totall 8 GB . I'm just confused because yesterday i was fillming and drone allared me that the storage full , so i couldn't finish my video .  But out of this 3 videos there wasn't the last  one . So where does it store? I can see those ten videos on my phone , when i connected to the controller. Sorry for all these questions ,and my English .  This is my first drone and i'm learning.
2019-10-14
Use props
TerryOregon
lvl.2

The last video won't be there in the 8GB memory.  Once the first three videos filled up the 8GB internal memory, that's it, no more can be added. The aircraft doesn't over-write the oldest video files with new ones.
The reason you can still see all the videos on your phone, is because the controller & phone create duplicate low-resolution copies (720P) of the videos.  So, you may still have all ten videos in your phone's memory, but you don't have the original 4K versions.  Again, you will need to get a 32 or 64GB memory card to avoid this in the future.
2019-10-14
Use props
Sam denlok
lvl.1

TerryOregon Posted at 10-14 22:15
The last video won't be there in the 8GB memory.  Once the first three videos filled up the 8GB internal memory, that's it, no more can be added. The aircraft doesn't over-write the oldest video files with new ones.
The reason you can still see all the videos on your phone, is because the controller & phone create duplicate low-resolution copies (720P) of the videos.  So, you may still have all ten videos in your phone's memory, but you don't have the original 4K versions.  Again, you will need to get a 32 or 64GB memory card to avoid this in the future.

Okay got it , thank you . I will buy memory card for sure . It's just strange for me that the last video was stopped filming because of lack memory space ,even though i have  plenty of  free space on my phone.  
2019-10-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us and I'm sorry that I was unable to help you with this concern of yours. However, we're glad that you already clarify the issue with the help of our fellow DJI member Terry. Please note that the video will not save on the phone storage if the drone's internal storage is already full. Should you have any other inquiries or concern please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-10-15
Use props
Sam denlok
lvl.1

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-15 07:52
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us and I'm sorry that I was unable to help you with this concern of yours. However, we're glad that you already clarify the issue with the help of our fellow DJI member Terry. Please note that the video will not save on the phone storage if the drone's internal storage is already full. Should you have any other inquiries or concern please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your continued support!

I'm just curious , so the drone save to the internal storage 3 videos . The second , the sixth an the seventh.
Where does the first and the rest saved? And why was i able to film videos overal about 11 minutes long after internal storage was full ?
2019-10-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Sam denlok Posted at 10-15 09:19
I'm just curious , so the drone save to the internal storage 3 videos . The second , the sixth an the seventh.
Where does the first and the rest saved? And why was i able to film videos overal about 11 minutes long after internal storage was full ?

Hi, thank you for the additional information. Since you don't have the SD card at that moment, the drone will not save the remaining videos that you have taken since it is already filled up the 8gb memory on the drone's built-in storage. Therefore, the 11min video that you are referring to was not been generated because of the lack of memory space. We highly suggest using a recommended SD card for you to avoid any possible problems when shooting some high-resolution footage. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding.
2019-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules