My Osmo Pocket is broken :-(
6797 12 2019-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LouisP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 41952 ft

Ok, so the gimbal on my OSMO pocket got broken.   I started a repair ticket on the DJI website, printed the shipping label and now it is awaiting pickup by UPS.

What should I expect next?  How long before I get a repair estimate and how long does it take to get it back?

Anyone been through the DJI repair process for the pocket yet?

Thanks
Louis Poche
poche@noline.com
2019-10-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, thanks for contacting DJI Forum. The designated team will offer you a proper solution via email after they receive the package and do the damage assessment. If it's a warranty case, we will get your unit repaired with no charge according to our After-sales Policy. If you encounter any difficulties during the progress, feel free to contact us, we'd like to help.​
2019-10-14
Use props
RedPlanetClaire
lvl.1

Hi, I just dropped my Osmo Pocket and now the gimbal must be bent as it cannot turn properly when switched on as the lens area knocks against the lower part. See photo. Please can anyone advise me as to how to fix this? Thanks
2019-10-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

RedPlanetClaire Posted at 10-15 06:26
Hi, I just dropped my Osmo Pocket and now the gimbal must be bent as it cannot turn properly when switched on as the lens area knocks against the lower part. See photo. Please can anyone advise me as to how to fix this? Thanks[view_image]

Sorry for what happened, it is recommended to send in the Osmo Pocket for the diagnosis and repair service, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support for further assistance.
2019-10-15
Use props
pradeep.durai
New
United States

Team/Friends,
I am also facing same problem, not sure how it got bent and not able turn properly when switched on as the lens area knocks against the lower part.
Please let me know what is process of fixing and cost.

Thanks
Pradeep
2019-12-20
Use props
pradeep.durai
New
United States

pradeep.durai Posted at 12-20 09:09
Team/Friends,
I am also facing same problem, not sure how it got bent and not able turn properly when switched on as the lens area knocks against the lower part.

There is any online analysis is possible to check and determine cost for repair.
2019-12-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

pradeep.durai Posted at 12-20 09:09
Team/Friends,
I am also facing same problem, not sure how it got bent and not able turn properly when switched on as the lens area knocks against the lower part.

Hi there, sorry for what happened, it is recommended to send in the Osmo Pocket for the diagnosis and repair service, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support for further assistance.
2019-12-21
Use props
djiuser_N0A2oFSfNtib
lvl.1
United States

My OSMO Pocket jitters/shakes on concrete/stable surfaces.  Is there anyway to troubleshoot this or should I send it in for repairs.  Thanks!
2020-1-25
Use props
djiuser_67UR0oFccYYg
New

Pakistan

RedPlanetClaire Posted at 2019-10-15 06:26
Hi, I just dropped my Osmo Pocket and now the gimbal must be bent as it cannot turn properly when switched on as the lens area knocks against the lower part. See photo. Please can anyone advise me as to how to fix this? Thanks[view_image]

So how you fixed this issue mine also have same problem can you guide me please
2020-2-29
Use props
djiuser_cgSexXrr03H4
New

India

Please help me dji osmo pocket is broken
2022-5-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_cgSexXrr03H4 Posted at 5-12 01:55
Please help me dji osmo pocket is broken

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Could you please describe your issue in more detail? We'd like to help you.
2022-5-13
Use props
kashkboos
lvl.1

Germany

me too
2022-6-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We are greatly sorry to hear about that. Could you please try to calibrate the gimbal to see if it works? Has the device dropped too? If the issue persists, you are advised to send it back for further testing. Thank you.
2022-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules