Mavic Pro Platinum Camera/Gimbal glitch issue
1725 3 2019-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hatohimikana
lvl.1

Hey, I've had my drone now for a few weeks and noticed that the camera or the gimbal is kinda acting weird. However, this only occurs mid-flight and almost throughout the entire flight. But when the camera is on the ground it is working properly. So, I'm not entirely sure what is wrong with it. Either the camera is broken, the gimbal is glitching out, or maybe it's just the weather. Here is a raw video of when I flew my drone and the glitch was happening. Someone, please help me fix this issue as I've saved up a lot of my money for this. Thanks!!https://youtu.be/WnQnFsseSR8
2019-10-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Hatohimikana, sorry to read the issue. Just to verify, what's the estimated temperature when you tested the drone? If it is convenient, you may choose a warmer time and test whether the issue remains, thanks!
2019-10-14
Use props
Hatohimikana
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 10-14 22:44
Hi Hatohimikana, sorry to read the issue. Just to verify, what's the estimated temperature when you tested the drone? If it is convenient, you may choose a warmer time and test whether the issue remains, thanks!

Hey, so today I tried it again to see if you were right and it was due to the cold weather and the wind. However, when I flew it today I was still having the same issue though it wasn't as bad as it was when I flew it in the mountain. Also, I got a warning saying "gimbal vibration abnormal" and it was only today when that warning showed up, and not when I flew it in the mountain. I tried to calibrate everything again and still the issue is not fixed. Thanks for trying to help me!
2019-10-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hatohimikana Posted at 10-17 18:13
Hey, so today I tried it again to see if you were right and it was due to the cold weather and the wind. However, when I flew it today I was still having the same issue though it wasn't as bad as it was when I flew it in the mountain. Also, I got a warning saying "gimbal vibration abnormal" and it was only today when that warning showed up, and not when I flew it in the mountain. I tried to calibrate everything again and still the issue is not fixed. Thanks for trying to help me!

Sorry about that. In this kind of situation, I'm afraid that you may start a case and send it in for diagnosis: https://www.dji.com/service/repair
2019-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules