Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Signal disconnection of the Mavic 2 Zoom, video loss.
2387 14 2019-10-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Edgardo Yaffar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3868310 ft

Since the last update I did to my Mavic 2 Zoom I am having problems with the signal. I don't know if it's because I've never bumped or wet it, or hit it. When I take it apart it doesn't even reach 200mts when there is disconnection and video loss. I can't put DJI Goggles on it either because they don't connect anymore. The only solution I found was to put it into automatic mode and select 5.8Ghz is the only way. In manual if I do gives me problems in both frequencies, the drone can not run at 2.4Ghz because there is deconnection either in manual, dual or automatic. I don't know if it's happening to anyone.
2019-10-14
Use props
Pastor Ted
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1359642 ft
  • >>>

I have the same problem. Waiting for someone to answer on this thread.
2019-10-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi Edgardo, sorry to read the issue. May I know what's the current firmware of the drone and App? Regarding the disconnection, does it appear in every place? And have you tried to adjust the antenna's direction to check? For the Goggles' issue, please kindly upload a short video of your operation if it is convenient,  we'd like to check the exact status. Thanks in advance!
2019-10-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Pastor Ted Posted at 10-14 21:10
I have the same problem. Waiting for someone to answer on this thread.

Hello Pastor Ted, could you refer to 3# and provide us with more details for further assistance? Thanks so much!
2019-10-14
Use props
Edgardo Yaffar
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 10-14 22:54
Hi Edgardo, sorry to read the issue. May I know what's the current firmware of the drone and App? Regarding the disconnection, does it appear in every place? And have you tried to adjust the antenna's direction to check? For the Goggles' issue, please kindly upload a short video of your operation if it is convenient,  we'd like to check the exact status. Thanks in advance!

The firmware it's the lasted 1.200.510 and the version of Mav2Zoom/Android DJI 4.3.25 in a Samsung Galaxy Note 9. The connection with DJI Goggles is: I turn on the Drone and control with the connected Cell. Then I turn on the DJI Goggles, I go to the link menu, I see the menu of Concion Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 v2.0, and Mavic 2, I press Mavic 2 and I do the Link. I get 60 seconds to press the link button on the drone, I press it and the red connection LED appears and it never connects. Previously I had the Mavic Pro 1 and I never had any problems, when I bought the Mavic 2 Zoom the first thing I did was the above and I worked for 10 months until 2 weeks ago I did the upgrade to Version of firmware 510.
2019-10-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Edgardo Yaffar Posted at 10-15 15:42
The firmware it's the lasted 1.200.510 and the version of Mav2Zoom/Android DJI 4.3.25 in a Samsung Galaxy Note 9. The connection with DJI Goggles is: I turn on the Drone and control with the connected Cell. Then I turn on the DJI Goggles, I go to the link menu, I see the menu of Concion Mavic Pro, Phantom 4 v2.0, and Mavic 2, I press Mavic 2 and I do the Link. I get 60 seconds to press the link button on the drone, I press it and the red connection LED appears and it never connects. Previously I had the Mavic Pro 1 and I never had any problems, when I bought the Mavic 2 Zoom the first thing I did was the above and I worked for 10 months until 2 weeks ago I did the upgrade to Version of firmware 510.

Received with thanks! I'll forward it to our engineers to check.
2019-10-16
Use props
Edgardo Yaffar
lvl.1

DJI Susan Posted at 10-16 04:55
Received with thanks! I'll forward it to our engineers to check.

Please Susan I need help for this problem.
2019-10-16
Use props
John Bungay
lvl.4
Flight distance : 113501 ft
Hong Kong

Hello Susan, is there an update or solution already for this issue? It seems common as I'm having the same problem. Problem occurs when configured at 2.4GHz and is OK at 5.8GHz. Looking forward for your response. Thank you!
2021-9-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

John Bungay Posted at 9-1 21:16
Hello Susan, is there an update or solution already for this issue? It seems common as I'm having the same problem. Problem occurs when configured at 2.4GHz and is OK at 5.8GHz. Looking forward for your response. Thank you!

Hi John, we're so sorry to hear about your experience. Could you provide us with more details for further assistance?
Please tell me the model of your mobile device, the current firmware version of the drone and App. Regarding the disconnection, does it appear in every place?

Besides, have you tried to adjust the antenna's direction to check? If it is convenient, please film a video when this issue happens so I can see more details. Thanks in advance!
2021-9-2
Use props
John Bungay
lvl.4
Philippines

DJI Gamora Posted at 9-2 01:45
Hi John, we're so sorry to hear about your experience. Could you provide us with more details for further assistance?
Please tell me the model of your mobile device, the current firmware version of the drone and App. Regarding the disconnection, does it appear in every place?

Hello Gamora,To answer,  
  • Mobile or Tablet: iPad Air 2, tried also with Samsung S9+ - same issue.
  • Drone firmware version: 01.00.0670
  • DJI GO 4 App version: 4.3.42
  • Disconnection appears in every place (even at 1m distance between AC and RC)

I have done the basic troubleshooting below, disconnecting issue is still present:
  • Antenna adjustment
  • Downgrade/ Upgrade
  • Uninstall/ Re-install DJI GO 4 app
  • SD card removal/ replacement

Here is the video .

Almost crashed the AC twice. Hope there is still a fix on this issue.
Please advise.
2021-9-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

John Bungay Posted at 9-14 18:47
Hello Gamora,To answer,  
  • Mobile or Tablet: iPad Air 2, tried also with Samsung S9+ - same issue.

• Hello, John Bungay. Sorry for your inconvenience. The latest firmware version of the Aircraft is V01.00.0770.  Could you please update the firmware and try again?
    2021-9-14
    Use props
    John Bungay
    lvl.4
    Philippines

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-14 20:15
    Hello, John Bungay. Sorry for your inconvenience. The latest firmware version of the Aircraft is V01.00.0770.  Could you please update the firmware and try again?

Hello, I have tried it before, issue is there, disconnecting happens at 2.4GHz. But I have upgraded again and the problem still persists - at less than 1m distance between AC and RC disconnecting occurs. But when connected at 5.8GHz, no problem. Please advise next. Thank you
    2021-9-14
    Use props
    DJI Wanda
    Administrator

John Bungay Posted at 9-14 23:53
    Hello, I have tried it before, issue is there, disconnecting happens at 2.4GHz. But I have upgraded again and the problem still persists - at less than 1m distance between AC and RC disconnecting occurs. But when connected at 5.8GHz, no problem. Please advise next. Thank you

Sorry, John. Could you please move outside to a place with less interference and try again. Most signal interferences are 2.4GHz, like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. If the problem persists, we would suggest you apply for repair and send it back. We will further verify the issue. Should there be any other questions, please feel free to talk.
    2021-9-15
    Use props
    John Bungay
    lvl.4
    Philippines

DJI Wanda Posted at 9-15 00:38
    Sorry, John. Could you please move outside to a place with less interference and try again. Most signal interferences are 2.4GHz, like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. If the problem persists, we would suggest you apply for repair and send it back. We will further verify the issue. Should there be any other questions, please feel free to talk.

Hi Wanda, even in open space, problem is there. I reached out to a DJI authorized repair center here in Philippines, RC Victory, they mentioned that most likely the culprit is the core board and it will be an aircraft replacement as DJI is not providing core board for replacement. Is it true? Hope it is not as it is really expensive. Thank you.
    2021-9-15
    Use props
    DJI Gamora
    Administrator

John Bungay Posted at 9-15 18:48
    Hi Wanda, even in open space, problem is there. I reached out to a DJI authorized repair center here in Philippines, RC Victory, they mentioned that most likely the culprit is the core board and it will be an aircraft replacement as DJI is not providing core board for replacement. Is it true? Hope it is not as it is really expensive. Thank you.

Hi, John. I regret the trouble you've been inflicted. The repair solution of your drone is subject to what our official authorized repair center promises to you. As for the cost, it is measured by the result of damage assessment. Hope my answer is helpful to you.
    2021-9-16
    Use props
    Advanced
    You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules