Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FPV Googles - Alternative Antennas
2296 4 2019-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chixxi
lvl.1

Anybody using other antennas than the original google antennas? Is it known which antennas are RX and which TX? What's the recomendation by DJI, is it OK to change them? Anybody did some testing already?

I now went and bought two each of these antennas, feels like they improve range, but I need to do more testing to come to a conclusion:
https://antennenfreund.de/navi.php?a=85&lang=eng
https://antennenfreund.de/navi.php?a=86&lang=eng

Looking forward to your thoughts.

2019-10-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day chixxi. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you can get the kbest recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to this matter. Just a friendly reminder that DJI does not recommend you to use 3rd party accessories or modify your DJI product. These 3rd party accessories might affect the DJI FPV when in use. Actually, there is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories will be able work. However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues. Thank you.
2019-10-15
Use props
chixxi
lvl.1

Switzerland

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-15 07:47
Hello and good day chixxi. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you can get the kbest recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to this matter. Just a friendly reminder that DJI does not recommend you to use 3rd party accessories or modify your DJI product. These 3rd party accessories might affect the DJI FPV when in use. Actually, there is a possibility that these 3rd party accessories will be able work. However, since it's not yet optimized and tested by DJI we cannot guaranteed the stability of the said 3rd party accessory if it will work all the time with no issues. Thank you.

Thanks for your answer. I fully understand that this has not been verified by you.
2019-10-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome chixxi. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2019-10-19
Use props
Charmande
lvl.3
Flight distance : 299459 ft
United States

There's a lot of good reviews/comparisons of various antennas and how they improve range/penetration on the DJI system. I suggest looking at Youtube. Check out the video below as a good starting point. Aerial GP's channel has some range tests among other flight test vids with different antennas. Best of luck and happy flying.

2019-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules