Spark crash 2
743 1 2019-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Karem
lvl.1

So i was flying my spark again, this time when it took off it kept going one direction until it crashed on a wall, luckily i had my guards on, no idea what's the reason behind this.Though when i inspect my drone after crashing, i see there's no damage on the body, even the gimbal for the camera looks fine.
So i flew it again, it took off normally but the camera isn't working this time, the gimbal moves up and down and acts normal but the camera wont work on my phone.
Is my camera damaged and needs repair?

I tried to contact a dealer in my country and they wanted 250$ for camera fix.

2019-10-15
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Karem. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Spark's camera after a crash. There could be issues internally with the said drone that is why you are experiencing this issue. I would recommend you to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance. Just a friendly reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to resolve this issue as soon as possible. Thank for your support.
2019-10-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules