Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Custom GEO Fencing Website - Sucks
3036 10 2019-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRomine
First Officer
Flight distance : 850971 ft

MAJOR COMPLAINT

I have now tried seven different times today to get an unlocking request sent to DJI Fly Safe using two different browsers for Mac, Safari and Chrome and I get two different error messages one of them in German, even though I am using a Browser in English. I have never been able to get their GEO Fencing website to work when making an unlocking request. I always have to send an e-mail to: flysafe@dji.com whcih generaly takes a couple days or more to work through everything to get my request processed.

DJI please make this easier to do!!!! I am a Part 107 pilot and it is always a battle with you guys!
2019-10-15
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>

And DJI if you can improve the speed of the site whilst your at it, as its painfully slow.
2019-10-16
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>

Nolimitdronez.com, $50 will set you free.....
2019-10-16
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>

R&L Aerial photography Posted at 10-16 01:50
Nolimitdronez.com, $50 will set you free.....

And void my warranty and stop me loading the latest firmware when it comes out.
2019-10-16
Use props
KS-6
Second Officer
Flight distance : 112559 ft
  • >>>

DAFlys Posted at 10-16 04:32

Considering the cumulative effect of thousands of dollars I am losing because most of the time their appalling system fails to work, replacing a drone out of pocket is looking *dirt* cheap.

2019-10-16
Use props
KS-6
Second Officer
Flight distance : 112559 ft
  • >>>

Considering the cumulative effect of thousands of dollars I am losing because most of the time their appalling system fails to work, replacing a drone out of pocket is looking *dirt* cheap.
2019-10-16
Use props
R&L Aerial photography
Captain
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>

You had a complaint, I had a solution. Just trying to help. Nolimitdronez has safe firmware upgrading and downgrading. Nolimitdronez does NOT void your warranty all modifications can be reversed and internal logs erased..
2019-10-16
Use props
HH1
Captain
Flight distance : 73114 ft

I have had success on the FLYSAFE section of this board, however - they could increase the sensitivity of the mouse clicks needed to activate some of the functions, such as "clicking the pin," "entering a phone number," and updating the reference for places to search after.  Those would help me, and perhaps others.  It takes me a few tries but have always gotten THEIR authorization.
2019-10-16
Use props
MRomine
First Officer
Flight distance : 850971 ft
United States

HH1 Posted at 10-16 11:10
I have had success on the FLYSAFE section of this board, however - they could increase the sensitivity of the mouse clicks needed to activate some of the functions, such as "clicking the pin," "entering a phone number," and updating the reference for places to search after.  Those would help me, and perhaps others.  It takes me a few tries but have always gotten THEIR authorization.

Are you using a Windows browser or Mac? I have never been able to get an authorization through the site because I can not get the site to work with either a Safari or Chrome browser on Mac. Sometimes buttons are greyed-out preventing me from advancing, I also get different kinds of error messages in different languages. So I always end up having to e-mail my request to FlySafe.
2019-10-17
Use props
akozc
Captain
Flight distance : 2019951 ft

Yes selecting the options some times take time or does
not select at once, you need to repeat again to reach to the confirmation page but at the end all successful.
2019-10-17
Use props
HH1
Captain
Flight distance : 73114 ft
United States

MRomine Posted at 10-17 10:22
Are you using a Windows browser or Mac? I have never been able to get an authorization through the site because I can not get the site to work with either a Safari or Chrome browser on Mac. Sometimes buttons are greyed-out preventing me from advancing, I also get different kinds of error messages in different languages. So I always end up having to e-mail my request to FlySafe.

I understand what you meen.  I am using Microsoft Edge Browser and Windows-10.
2019-10-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules