Original Audio in Editor
2262 2 2019-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
duncanj
lvl.1

I am using the DJI GO Editor for the first time to create a movie of a sports match. When I hit Create Movie it automatically adds audio (which I know I can change or select the no audio option) but I want to keep the original sound from the crowd. How do I do this?
2019-10-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. If you are using the DJI Go Editor it is normal that the cache file in the mobile device has no sound and it is normal that the DJI Go Editor will automatically provide its audio adds. Therefore, you can check the video file that was inside the SD card since that file has the original sound and you can edit that thru 3rd party application. Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-10-16
Use props
duncanj
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-16 09:15
Hi, thank you for reaching out. If you are using the DJI Go Editor it is normal that the cache file in the mobile device has no sound and it is normal that the DJI Go Editor will automatically provide its audio adds. Therefore, you can check the video file that was inside the SD card since that file has the original sound and you can edit that thru 3rd party application. Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support!

Hi thank you for your message. I am using the Osmo Mobile 2 so there is no SD card. The recording is straight onto my iPhone. How can I maintain the original crowd noise in my movie?
Thanks
2019-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules