SC Tells Me I need to Calibrate the Vision Sensors
1313 4 2019-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MRomine
Second Officer
Flight distance : 850971 ft

So I'm getting a red warning message that is telling me on my Smart Controller that I need to calibrate the Vision Sensors with the DJI Assisant on a PC or Mac. So I connect my M2P via USB cable, launch the DJI Assisant 2 on my Mac, find the calibration tab enter the screen size of my display and hit next. It tells me to hold the aircraft with the forward vision sensors pointed toward the scree. Then adjust the distance of the aircraft to the sceeen untill the red and green boxes align. I'm not seeing any red or green boxes. What I am I doing wrong?

What are the consquences of flying without getting the sensors calibrated?
2019-10-16
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer

Just figured out that the DJI Assistant 2 software does not like a dual Mac display setup and it would not give me the calibration box until I disconnected the secondary display then everything worked just fine.  

This video might be helpful for others:
2019-10-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us and I'm sorry that I was unable to help you with your concern. However, we're glad that you already resolved the problem. Also, since it has a recommended screen resolution for you to perform the vision sensor calibration, we highly recommend you to use only a single Mac display to avoid any possible errors. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-10-16
Use props
MRomine
Second Officer
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 10-16 10:36
Hi, thank you for bringing this query for us and I'm sorry that I was unable to help you with your concern. However, we're glad that you already resolved the problem. Also, since it has a recommended screen resolution for you to perform the vision sensor calibration, we highly recommend you to use only a single Mac display to avoid any possible errors. Thank you for your continued support!

Yes, I finally got it to work, but it would be helpful to others if this was documented clearly.
2019-10-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MRomine Posted at 10-17 10:15
Yes, I finally got it to work, but it would be helpful to others if this was documented clearly.

Hi, thank you for the additional information. We also appreciate you for sharing the video tutorials that you had provided above. Thank you for your continued support!
2019-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules