My Mavic 2 Pro fell out the sky
776 10 2019-10-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InvincibleDon1Mon
lvl.1
Flight distance : 938015 ft
  • >>>

Really wish my 1st post was about recording an amazing shot instead of what the topic is about but unfortunately this is what it is.
While Upstate New York flying over the Hudson River at roughly 250 feet, 1,500 feet away without any warning, my Mavic 2 Pro lost power and fell to its death.  battery power was around 65% so the notion of not having enough power went out the door. Everything was checked before flight, there were absolutely no warnings whatsoever that indicated something was wrong, she just fell
2019-10-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We sincerely apologize for the crash accident, if the drone is still under warranty, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis, our team will help figure out what happened.
2019-10-16
Use props
Stabon
New

Wow.  That sucks.  Keep us posted.
2019-10-17
Use props
izotop
lvl.4
Flight distance : 388763 ft

Slovenia

drone gun?
2019-10-21
Use props
SD_Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did you move the sticks in any way as you see below?

2019-10-21
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

You need to post flight log , it might help with response .
2019-10-21
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2019951 ft
Macao

Many similar case incidents happening all arround the  World so u are not alone.
Yes ,as advised earlier, share your flight log and someone in this group may help to find out what caused the incident. And I assume you are an experienced pilot so do not ask any routine questions, which you may already have the answers.
Hope u could managed to recover your drone to claim your care fresh, if any.

2019-10-21
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>

Upload your flight log here - https://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/ Someone might be able to tell you what happened.
2019-10-21
Use props
*DM*
Second Officer
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

akozc Posted at 10-21 16:12
Many similar case incidents happening all arround the  World so u are not alone.
Yes ,as advised earlier, share your flight log and someone in this group may help to find out what caused the incident. And I assume you are an experienced pilot so do not ask any routine questions, which you may already have the answers.
Hope u could managed to recover your drone to claim your care fresh, if any.

Probably a bit of an over statement ...
2019-10-21
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Macao

*DM* Posted at 10-21 23:00
Probably a bit of an over statement ...

yes kind  of artificial comfort which we need during the difficult time.  
2019-10-22
Use props
akozc
Second Officer
Macao

SD_Pilot Posted at 10-21 15:32
Did you move the sticks in any way as you see below?

[view_image]

Btw , I really dont understand why this combination set as a default , which could be mistakenly done specially when you do the manual panning or during the multi axis flight.There is an option in DJI Go 4 ( I think)  we can set diffident configuration but at the end  there is still a risk....      
2019-10-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules