Osmo mobile 3, a hyped disappointment.
1763 4 2019-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stevenp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 317756 ft
United States

So i got my mobile 3 a week ago and ive been having so many problems.

1 the phone does not come to the center when the mode is pressed twice, it is around 20 degree off to the right.
2 the osmo mobile is stuck swaying side to side. I wish i could post a video, if any admins see this please help i will send a video regarding my problem.

And brfore you ask yes i update my firmware, today in fact, and i have reset, i have not dropped or anything.
2019-10-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Stevenp, we apologize for the troubles with Osmo Mobile 3, what mobile device are you using and did you try to calibrate the gimbal? A short video would be much helpful for further assistance.
2019-10-17
Use props
MarkInCentralTx
New

United States

I am having exactly the same problem Osmo Mobile 3...  I’m using iPhone SE;  ios 13.1.3;  DJI Mimo app, ver 1.2.4,   It feels like the Roll Motor stops at or just before the same ‘lock’ position for transport/storage ...   during use, it appears to function fine in landscape mode, but only has the position ‘lock’ when attempting to got to portrait mode.     I’ve tried “Gimbal Calibrate” under settings, and it fails at around the 50% mark, just after the 90˚CCW Pan Motor rotate, when it attempts the Roll Motor rotation to portrait mode.   Help would be appreciated to determine if there’s additional app setting changes, or need to send in for warranty repair or replace.  
2019-10-28
Use props
MarkInCentralTx
New

United States

I am having exactly the same problem with my Osmo Mobile 3, have had it about 4-6 weeks...  I’m using iPhone SE;  ios 13.1.3;  DJI Mimo app, ver 1.2.4.   It feels like the Roll Motor stops at or just before the same ‘lock’ position for transport/storage ...   during use, it otherwise appears to function fine in landscape mode, but has the position ‘lock’ when attempting to got to portrait mode or when changing the grip to Side or Underslung mode.  I’ve tried “Gimbal Calibrate” under settings, and it fails at around the 50% mark, just after the 90˚CCW Pan Motor rotate, when it attempts the Roll Motor rotation to portrait mode.   Help would be appreciated to determine if there’s additional app setting changes, or need to send in for warranty repair or replace.  
2019-10-28
Use props
Stevenp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 317756 ft
New Zealand

DJI Mindy Posted at 10-17 05:42
Hi Stevenp, we apologize for the troubles with Osmo Mobile 3, what mobile device are you using and did you try to calibrate the gimbal? A short video would be much helpful for further assistance.

Hello, I have calibrated the gimbal and am using a iPhone 5 with the latest firmware and the latest dji app. I am sure this is not a feature and is definitely a problem.

here are the videos I took: http://ge.tt/35Y9fPz2
2019-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules