Control Gimbal without RC remote controller
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vascoarmartins
lvl.2
Flight distance : 45394 ft
United Kingdom

Hi to all,

I need to know if I can connect the iPad and control the Drone Gimbal without using the RC remote control for the inspire.

thank you in advance
Vasco
2019-10-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Would it be possible if you could verify to us what specific Inspire would you like use to possibly pan the camera without using the remote controller? Please verify to us for further assistance. Thank you for your support.
2019-10-17
Use props
vascoarmartins
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 10-17 08:06
Hi, thanks for the inquiry. Would it be possible if you could verify to us what specific Inspire would you like use to possibly pan the camera without using the remote controller? Please verify to us for further assistance. Thank you for your support.

Hi, thanks for the help and sorry for the lack of description.

I have a osmo X5 pro camera and I would like to make a DIY project connecting this gimbal with an old Inspire 1 electronics attached to the WiralLite cable car to operate the camera with my ipad from a longer distance with more stable connection and longer battery life.

Now the question is, does the Inspire 1 with the X5 works without the RC remote control?

thank you and best regards
2019-10-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

vascoarmartins Posted at 10-18 00:01
Hi, thanks for the help and sorry for the lack of description.

I have a osmo X5 pro camera and I would like to make a DIY project connecting this gimbal with an old Inspire 1 electronics attached to the WiralLite cable car to operate the camera with my ipad from a longer distance with more stable connection and longer battery life.

Hi, thanks for the clarification. The Zenmuse X5 is fully compatible with the Inspire 1, however, the gimbal can't be controlled without the remote controller as the apps needs to be connected to the remote and drone to maximize the usage of the drone. Moreover, if you would like to use our Zenmuse  X5 to make a DIY project, I'm afraid that we don't support this process. We highly appreciate your understanding.
2019-10-25
Use props
vascoarmartins
lvl.2
Switzerland

DJI Tony Posted at 10-25 11:24
Hi, thanks for the clarification. The Zenmuse X5 is fully compatible with the Inspire 1, however, the gimbal can't be controlled without the remote controller as the apps needs to be connected to the remote and drone to maximize the usage of the drone. Moreover, if you would like to use our Zenmuse  X5 to make a DIY project, I'm afraid that we don't support this process. We highly appreciate your understanding.

Thank you for the reply
2019-11-11
Use props
Flo the Pirate
lvl.4
Austria

vascoarmartins Posted at 11-11 04:56
Thank you for the reply

u need the controller to connect the ipad to the inspire , but you don´t need a second controller to operate the gimbal , you can do that on the touch screen of the ipad.
2019-11-11
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

vascoarmartins Posted at 11-11 04:56
Thank you for the reply

You're most welcome!
2019-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules