Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Batt Initialization Error: Not Recognizing Batt. CANT TAKE OFF!
1179 1 2019-10-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zimmer360
lvl.1
Flight distance : 366558 ft
United States

Battery initialization error. Cannot recognize battery - if issue continues please contact DJI SUPPORT.

I have swapped batteries - let the battery die and recharged it, recharged using a slow charger - ive tested my batteries on other mavics and the mavic had no issues at all only mine does not recognize the battery for whatever reason. I dont know if its a firmware issue - Im trying to re install the latest firmware for everything but I doubt its going to do anything. Ive submitted NUMEROUS reports to DJI through the app to no avail... Big surprise there I guess. I have read posts from others that had the exact same issue and no one ever responded it seemed so here is hope that someone can help me figure this out. The drone is perfectly fine, 100% intact it just randomly began doing this. To the best of my knowledge it has not been in any accidents so thats kind of a mystery as to why this is happening. I think one time it fell off the drier BUT it flew again perfectly fine afterwords.

One time in the past it said the same error message and i turned it off, put the battery back into the drone and all of a sudden it flew again. Once battery was depleted I recharged it and all of a sudden error appeared once more this time it was impossible to do anything other then look at what the camera sees. Basically I just cannot take off or even start the motors, gimbal. camera, etc works perfectly fine. Its just taking off that is the issue.

I purchased another drone for $200 that HAS been totaled,  thinking about opening it up and swapping some stuff out maybe. I dont know but it seems like the only option I may have.

2019-10-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 93626696 ft
  • >>>

Have you visually inspected the battery connector.  The latest firmware added a check that the battery was properly connected.
2019-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules