1205 13 2019-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ManAndDrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 3538297 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Fellow DJI Droners - Another Trip, another video.. This one features some lovely landscapes of Spain & Portugal (Iberia). Shot over a couple of months earlier this year. Weapon of Choice - Mavic 2 Pro with Crystal Sky VDU.

Some observations about the Mavic 2 Pro after a years ownership.. Amazing little drone we all know that by now ;)..
I think in some ladnscape conditions it can suffer slightly in FOV mode when using certain ND filters, but it's hard to pinpoint exactly the minor issue I had.
My main drone takeaway from this trip : Double check your focus and exposure, afterwards the video footage via laptop (in shade) and re-shoot on site if necessary before going home.

Thanks for watching!
MaD
2019-10-18
Use props
maddox
Captain
Malaysia

Amazing video, stunning work! Well done
2019-10-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day MaD. Thank you for sharing this beautiful video you have captured from your trip to Spain & Portugal. Great work. .
2019-10-18
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Beautiful footage
2019-10-18
Use props
QQRUCH
First Officer
Flight distance : 595518 ft
Spain

Great job & amazing spots! Thanks for sharing with us!
2019-10-19
Use props
jacksonnai
Captain
Malaysia

Awesome video
2019-10-19
Use props
ManAndDrone
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cheers all  
2019-10-20
Use props
DJDudu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 102631 ft
Poland

Wow stunning. Absolutely amazing promotional video! How do you record the view with  DJI GO application embedded?
2019-10-20
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good tip!
And good video
Like the music a lot!
2019-10-20
Use props
ManAndDrone
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJDudu Posted at 10-20 02:22
Wow stunning. Absolutely amazing promotional video! How do you record the view with  DJI GO application embedded?

Thanks bud, there is an app you can download for Crystal Sky VDU called "Screen Recorder" it has a Blue logo with white video camera in the middle. It's the only one I know that works well and doesn't really lag the DJI Go App. Otherwise if you just use a smart phone, I've used "DU Recorder" which also worked quite well for Android.
2019-10-22
Use props
DJDudu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 102631 ft
Poland

ManAndDrone Posted at 10-22 04:35
Thanks bud, there is an app you can download for Crystal Sky VDU called "Screen Recorder" it has a Blue logo with white video camera in the middle. It's the only one I know that works well and doesn't really lag the DJI Go App. Otherwise if you just use a smart phone, I've used "DU Recorder" which also worked quite well for Android.

Great! Many thanks!
2019-10-22
Use props
Ncrtuta
lvl.1

Georgia

Wow that must have been beautiful adventure!
2019-10-22
Use props
msisrael
lvl.4
United States

This is some of the best Spain drone footage I have seen. If you have a few minutes please consider also uploading this to the AirVuz drone video sharing community.  We have a curated "Best of Spain" collection and we'd be thrilled to feature this video in it:

AirVuz Spain Collection
2019-10-27
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nicely done
2020-9-12
Use props
Advanced