Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OM3 / Filmic Pro / Moment Lens
1226 2 2019-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tazuk65
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the mobile gimbal game and have some questions, appreciate any help!

I'm interested in purchasing the Osmo Mobile 3. I want to use this with my Samsung Galaxy Note 9 along with the Filmic Pro app.

I know currently Filmic Pro is not supported for OM3, but was wondering when it finally will be?

Also has anyone tried using a Note 9 with a moment lens, using OM3? If so, does this require any counterweights?

Thanks in advance!
Tan

2019-10-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Tan. Thank you for choosing DJI and for reaching out. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI members who owns the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 and who are using the Filmic Pro and from our valued DJI members who also uses the Samsung Note 9 with a moment lens. In addition we do not have any information when will the Filmic Pro be supported for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Just a friendly reminder that we do not recommend using 3rd part accessories when operating or using your DJI Osmo Mobile 3 for compatibility and reliability purposes for both the gimbal and of the DJI Mimo application. Thank you.
2019-10-18
Use props
chemicalbacon
lvl.2
United States

You will need counterweights. There is only one place that sells them at the moment: https://www.ulanzi.com/products/pt-10-dji-counterweight
2019-10-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules