Tracking not working on Android - DJI Go Version 3.1.58
1530 5 2019-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
miked9987
New
United States

Hello .  I have a Osmo Mobile 2 paired with a Huawei P30 Pro running Android 9.1.0.193.  The DJI Go software versions is 3.1.58 .Active tracking was working perfectly a few weeks ago.  Now if I draw a white rectangle around an object nothing happens.  There is no green reticle around the object or anywhere else .  The gimble does not move to track anything.   This happens if I have auto rotate enabled or disabled.  
There may have been an update to the DJI software or to the os since tracking was working, but I'm not aware of a specific update.
2019-10-18
Use props
miked9987
New
United States

After a I draw the rectangle and release, the white rectangle just disappears,  There is no error message or anything other visual feedback.
2019-10-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day miked9987. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. We are currently refactoring the ActiveTrack function in DJI Osmo Mobile 2. This feature is temporarily blocked on version v3.1.58 and is expected to be fixed in the next version soon. Kindly accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience. If you need to urgently use this feature, it is recommended that using the mobile device with Android 9.0 and below and install the version v3.1.52 version of the application in the following link. Thank you for your understanding and choose DJI.

https://drive.google.com/open?id ... ZlXcSRhG0onbcpqtVN5
2019-10-18
Use props
Motueka
New

New Zealand

I Have just paid a lot of money for a OSMO 2. After reading these forums I think I may have made a big mistake in purchasing this thing. It better work out of the box or it will be getting my money back and buy another brand.
2019-10-19
Use props
miked9987
New
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-18 16:23
Hello and good day miked9987. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. We are currently refactoring the ActiveTrack function in DJI Osmo Mobile 2. This feature is temporarily blocked on version v3.1.58 and is expected to be fixed in the next version soon. Kindly accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience. If you need to urgently use this feature, it is recommended that using the mobile device with Android 9.0 and below and install the version v3.1.52 version of the application in the following link. Thank you for your understanding and choose DJI.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1u_AGibWRyETXqZlXcSRhG0onbcpqtVN5

Ah, so it WAS an update that broke it.  Oh well at least that means I'm not going crazy !  
I have installed version 3.1.50 and it appears to be working now.
2019-10-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

miked9987 Posted at 10-20 07:45
Ah, so it WAS an update that broke it.  Oh well at least that means I'm not going crazy !   
I have installed version 3.1.50 and it appears to be working now.

Hello and good day miked9987. Thank you for the additional information you have shared with us and it is great to know that the you are able to use the activetrack function of your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 once again by reinstalling the version 3.1.50. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your kind understanding.
2019-10-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules