Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care Refresh - remarks wanted
1471 6 2019-10-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CreativeSky
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21241217 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just wondering if anyone wold care to share their experience with the DJI Care Refresh product. Would like to know what damage you did to your drone and how quuckly it was handeled and your experience with DJI during the process.

Many thanks,
Houston

2019-10-18
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Houston. Thank you for reaching out. I hope that you will get the best information with regards to this matter from our valued DJI co pilots who has the DJI Care Refresh fro there drones. In addition I will post a link where in you can check the overview and the frequently asked questions for the DJI Car Refresh. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/service/djic ... ndsite&from=nav
2019-10-19
Use props
CreativeSky
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 10-19 07:15
Hello and good day Houston. Thank you for reaching out. I hope that you will get the best information with regards to this matter from our valued DJI co pilots who has the DJI Care Refresh fro there drones. In addition I will post a link where in you can check the overview and the frequently asked questions for the DJI Car Refresh. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh?site=brandsite&from=nav

What I really want to know is if I buy a used drone from a 3rd party, can I still qualify for DJI Refresh?
2019-10-29
Use props
Alenik
lvl.3
Flight distance : 262844 ft

United States

CreativeSky Posted at 10-29 11:35
What I really want to know is if I buy a used drone from a 3rd party, can I still qualify for DJI Refresh?

Yes,
I bought mine from a 3rd party. You just gotta make a video tha is outlined on thh DJI refresh webpage. Then you gotta apply and send a youtube link of your video and they will review it and send you the link to buy your DJI refresh, When I submitted mine, it only took 3-4 days for them to review.
2019-10-29
Use props
CreativeSky
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Alenik Posted at 10-29 12:07
Yes,
I bought mine from a 3rd party. You just gotta make a video tha is outlined on thh DJI refresh webpage. Then you gotta apply and send a youtube link of your video and they will review it and send you the link to buy your DJI refresh, When I submitted mine, it only took 3-4 days for them to review.

Thank you for the info sir. Much appreciated.
2019-11-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

CreativeSky Posted at 10-29 11:35

Hello and good day Houston. Thank you for the inquiry. Please refer to post #4 by Alenik with regards to this inquiry. Thank you.
2019-11-4
Use props
CreativeSky
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

What is the difference between "DJI Refresh" and "DJI Care"??
2019-11-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules